🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Got a "you've rested for 1 day" notice yet I played yesterday?

Options
2»

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Nammygirl68 and a very warm welcome to our wonderful King Community. As @Nix66 said, I also got the notice a few days ago and yet I play every day, but thankfully my streak (much shorter than yours) also wasn't affected.

This appears to be a new feature of the game and like anything that is new, there are occasional glitches. However the good news is (besides not losing your streak), I saw a post by a player who hadn't played for several days and she got a few gold bars for free and well and unlimited lives for a brief period of time. So it looks like the new feature can be pretty nice, especially for those people who don't play every day. 😊

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

wow !!

Your streak is amazing.

I'm glad you didn't lose it.

We will remain here for anything you need.

Thanks and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?