• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

@kiara_wael! Let's celebrate! πŸ˜„

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,762 Candy Moderator
    Options

Happy Second Anniversary Candy Crush Friends Saga ❀️

On this day,Β I reallyΒ feltΒ my lifeΒ becomesΒ more beautiful andΒ happy becauseΒ you have beenΒ willing to beΒ a part of thisΒ soul mates.Β IΒ thankΒ youΒ that hasΒ shoneΒ onΒ my daysΒ with theΒ colors of the RainbowΒ of your Game Love β€οΈπŸ’œπŸŽ

• Mr_Peely
    Mr_Peely Posts: 3,333 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations! Happy 2nd Anniversary on Candy Crush Friends Saga! πŸŽ‚β€οΈπŸ¬πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ­

• lemcbl
    lemcbl Posts: 1,124 Level 4
    Options

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY to the team and all community!

King Games made my day much better since I started playing them! The team is so creative and brings us amazing endless hours of fun and joy with their games!

Also I have been more active in the Community forum and am so happy to meet you all nice people πŸ˜‰

I really hope King goes for my suggestion with the mini figurines, we need to have our friends from Candy Kingdom close by πŸ˜‰ (https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/311647/ccsf-pvc-mini-figurines/p1)

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

I almost didn’t download CCFS, but I’m so glad I did! Happy second birthday, CCFS! Can’t wait to see the third, fourth, fifth, etc. birthdays ahead! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,010 Candy Moderator
    Options

Happy 2nd Anniversary Candy Crush Friends!

Many, many thanks to the wonderful creative geniuses behind Candy Crush Friends. I love all of our friends and all of the wonderful outfits they have. I think it is so clever how you make each friend react a bit differently depending on the character/outfit they have on. You obviously have a wonderful sense of humor too (like the Nutcracker Rubber turkey or the Yeti Wolfman Thriller dance). You also give us so many wonderful, fun and challenging events. This game never gets boring - there is always something new to look forward to. Thank you so very, very much!!!

πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Happy 2nd Anniversary Candy Crush Friends Saga!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Time does fly when you're having fun. Two years already! I remember when the Friends' community opened. It was an exciting time for everyone. Little did we know at that time how quickly and how large it would grow. I would like to send out a HUGE thanks to our Kingsters who work hard every single day by creating new levels, adding new characters like Jelly Queen, and creating such wonderful graphics that it encourages me to keep writing my stories. A big thanks also goes out to our @QueenMia who got this project off the ground. Now we have two wonderful CMs creating their magic in this community - @QueenMia and @QueenB. You guys are doing great!

Happy Birthday Friends' Community! Now I sure wish that this adorable cat would stop putting out the candle! 😍

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?