🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Candy Crush Friends not opening properly

Options
Skwidget123
Skwidget123 Posts: 8 Level 2

Why is candy crush friends not opening to full screen? This is a new glitch. It also takes almost 5 minutes to open. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Skwidget123 and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community. Slow loading can be you don't have enough memory or your internet is slow. You also want to clear your cache (besides ensuring your game is up to date and turning your device off for at least 10 seconds as mentioned above).

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Skwidget123 Hi and welcome, the landscape mode has been removed from the game so now we will only get the phone like display when playing the game. I have not noticed any problems with it taking a long time to open, but check the game is up to date and log out and restart your device and see if this improves the issue

Thank You

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

So how about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug as this feature is still tested. (I hope haven't this happens! 😊) 

You can click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps. 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset and gone.

And Very sorry for your reply because this game doesn't landscape mode with Windows 10. 😔

You can see QueenMia the Community Manager has answered to players :

"We've taken the decision to remove the landscape mode on Win10 with the last release.

Earlier we had support for landscape layout on Windows 10 however, lately less scenes and events supports that layout and hence we've decided to force the layout to portrait for all players. We expect some negative feedback from users, mostly since Friends will be the only Candy Franchise game without landscape support but for now, there's no plan to add it back as it creates too much extra work for events."

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,848 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

If you play on Windows 10 👇️

The studio made the decision to remove the landscape mode on Win10 with the last release. Earlier they had support for the landscape layout on Windows 10 however, lately less scenes and events support that layout so they made the difficult decision to force the layout to portrait for all players. There is no plans to revert back to landscape at this time.

I know this not what a lot of players want to hear, but unfortunately that is the decision of the studio.

and make sure Update your App .

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

This is not a glitch. But unfortunately the Studios has decided to change the layout of the game from landscape to portrait.

Its a hard decision which might not be liked by many players but at the moment there is no plan for reverting it back.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Skwidget123 and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community. Slow loading can be you don't have enough memory or your internet is slow. You also want to clear your cache (besides ensuring your game is up to date and turning your device off for at least 10 seconds as mentioned above).

Now that you have found the community - I encourage you to stay and explore, meet new people from around the world who share your love for the various King games, make new friends, get help on difficult levels, share tips and tricks you have picked up, enter contests and just have a lot of fun!

Here is a guide to help you as you explore the various areas in the community!

• Skwidget123
    Skwidget123 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I tried playing the game, Candy Crush Friends, in its new mode. I found it gave me a headache, even with my glasses. I tried playing with and without the glasses, and got a headache. I will not be playing Friends anymore, and will uninstall it, unless the powers that be will change it back to landscape mode.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Skwidget123 We can pass this feedback on to our CM ,but the game studio has only just decided to do this and all king games seem to be going that way

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?