🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 2051

Options
mac1403
mac1403 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2020 in Discussions

Hi, This level is ridiculous. Another standard level with massively reduced moves making it harder than a super hard level. If the devs want to change the amount of moves at least label it super hard. I have been on this level for 1 week now and am still a mile away from completing it. I realize people will say others asked for levels to be made more challenging, but this is madness. The people asking for the changes have already done the level and had their 30 moves to complete. Not exactly fair I only have 20. I used to enjoy this game. Not anymore, unfortunately the devs greed has ruined it. Lastly, if you want to make levels harder, make them harder.....but DO NOT change rones already posted or you may as well get YouTube to delete all the help videos as they all have more moves.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,369 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 2051 is reduced moves from 30 , 21 and now 20

For this level try to play near to chocolates and other blockers. Make special candy and combine them with each other to break more chocolates.

There are good characters available, namely Odus and Dachs. I chose Dachs because Cookie Jam is more suitable. there is no specific strategy here. play so that the cookies are closer to chocolate.

This video but with 21 moves

Keep trying , Hope you get a lucky board

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?