🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Dachs tasks

Options
Angiebaby262002
Angiebaby262002 Posts: 13 Level 2

I completed task and didn't get prize. Why not?

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Angiebaby262002 Hi and welcome,

In Dach's delivery you do not a reward for completing one task, you get a reward when you and your team have completed two tasks small reward or all the tasks in the feature bigger reward.

If you team have completed the two tasks or all tasks and you have not received a reward, please contact customer support from your game and they should help you with this

Hope this helps

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Angiebaby262002 and good day to you.

If this is your first time playing the event, please read the info about this event below from the Help Centre. You may also want to ensure that your app is the latest version to enable all the in-app features/event to work properly. Once you have updated your app, please restart your device before playing to allow progress/events/challenges to refresh.

How does Dachs' Deliveries work?

From level 25 onwards, it's easy to start enjoying this event:

1. Simply click on the icon from your game map and you'll see how much time you have left to complete your deliveries.
    2. Meet your team of five who you'll play with to complete tasks!
    3. From here, Dachs will show your task list.
    4. Now, it's time to complete those tasks as a team to earn your rewards!
    5. After you've finished a batch of tasks, you'll be given new ones all the way up until the event is over.

How do I fill the task bar?

Please note that to fill the task bar, you need to play on a new/unbeaten level. It's also important to note, too, that task selection is manual. This means that you'll need to select a task to start working toward completing it!

How do I see my teammates?

Please note that you'll only be able to see your teammates and their avatar if they have selected a task.

Please let us know if you need help with other issue.

Thank you ☺️

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can follow these tips of this new event by wykoon that I hope you can claim rewards. 😊

And you make sure use stable Internet Connection and update the latest version of this game that I hope you can claim these rewards.

If it's still not worked, you can click on "Force Stop" (from Settings) of this game and replay this game that I hope you can claim these rewards. If it's still not worked, You can click on "Contact Us" on bottom of the page then select "Problems with my Game" and then "Prizes not received" (better answer) and finally you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they will help you but it taken longer.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Angiebaby262002 Hi and welcome,

In Dach's delivery you do not a reward for completing one task, you get a reward when you and your team have completed two tasks small reward or all the tasks in the feature bigger reward.

If you team have completed the two tasks or all tasks and you have not received a reward, please contact customer support from your game and they should help you with this

Hope this helps

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hello there you supposed to do 2 tasks you well get your first reward and if you complete all tasks you well get the other reward

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

And also if you want to win gold bars join contest for a change to win gold bars and l if you play other king you can also win gold bars

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?