🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Meet at the park

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited October 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

They all show up at the same time. Time to make some holiday plans! 

“Hi guys, thanks for showing up on time,” says Tiffi. “So, I looked online to find out if there will be trick or treating this year and it looks like we can do it. I tried on my costume and it still fits me so I’m happy about that. What day does it fall out on? Does anyone know?” 

“It falls out on a Saturday,” says Chewy. “I looked online before I left the house.” 

“Hopefully we don’t get too many players that need our help that day” Tiffi says. “But then again, they might also be going out trick or treating so maybe it will be a quiet day.” 

Red Rabbit asks them if they heard that the community wants to run a scarecrow contest and have the players vote for the best scarecrow. None of them have heard anything about it. Red Rabbit says that he’ll talk to @QueenMia to get more details and will let them all know. 

“Great, thanks Red Rabbit,” says Tiffi. “I spoke to Jenny and Kimmy and they will be joining us for trick or treating. If there is another scarecrow contest then let me know soon so that I can ask the girls if they’d be interested in entering the contest with us.” 

Sounds like a plan! They are all ready to head on home for dinner. Tiffi tells them that she’ll call the rest to let them know what we are doing. 

Hugs and kisses. 

Let’s continue - Chewy looks for scarecrow ideas

Start at the beginning - Halloween 2020 in the Candy Kingdom (Part 1)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?