1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Ad causing App to crash

Options

Answers

• Inamantovani
    Inamantovani Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue and it's very annoying!

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,524 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

The video ad feature is still a test feature, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Booster or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ad feature will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the video ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when it's back.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,971 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Chazshop and @Inamantovani and a very warm welcome to our friendly King Community! As mentioned above the studio is aware and investigating the issue. However I saw a player post this morning that the issue has been resolved in their Candy Crush Saga game so I wanted to know if you were still having this problem and if so - what make and model device are you playing on.

• malvon
    malvon Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

And me? Only new ads today and no problem except when collecting bonuses after completing tasks

• bearwithme
    Options

Hello @malvon - thank you for confirming that you also are no longer having issues with watching Ads.

You mention collecting bonuses after completing tasks - are you referring to the three daily tasks you get or are you talking about Dachs Delivery Service. I have seen some players having issues with Dachs Delivery Service. Or are you referring to the newest event - the Candyversary Party?

• malvon
    Options

My problems are with the daily tasks and just to clarify I'm currently not having problems with ads because all the ads are new ads and not the previous ones, don't know what will happen if I get one of the old ads.

Thank you for your interest in this problem

• bearwithme
    Options

So @malvon - when you complete a daily task - does it show on the list completed but you don't receive the gift box? I just need a little more information to pass to the CM. I want to confirm you are playing on a Samsung S20.

• malvon
    Options

Just to confirm I am playing on a Samsung s20.

Game playing well now except for up to a minute before giving bonuses after watching videos but not a major problem and

When playing candyversary party when I fail a level and retry I get a much simpler level but when I complete it the game crashes giving me a white screen and the level doesn't show as complete. The only way out of this problem is to restart my fone

Again many thanks for your help

• malvon
    Options

And sometimes crashes after extra ads rewards

• bearwithme
    edited November 2020
    Options

Hello @malvon - sometimes there are minor problems with new events and usually there is a thread requesting feedback, so please make sure you report HERE any issues you are having with the Candyversary party.

Thank you😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?