🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Piggy bank

Options
francesweed22
francesweed22 Posts: 5 Level 2

How do I unlock the piggy bank without purchasing anything. I would like to transfer my gold bars for me to use. Says it's full but I don't know how to unlock it?! Help?!

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Sorry but you can not unlock it without purchasing. Piggy bank is an optional low price gold bars purchase option. You can only unlock it by purchasing.

Thanks.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 153,288 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

How does it work?

Instead of filling the Piggy Bank and then buying it, you can choose whether to have a Piggy Bank or not. Just buy an empty one! Once you have purchased one. Work towards getting those tasty Gold Bars. It's your choice!

Fill up your empty and pre-purchased Piggy Bank by collecting stars when you beat a level. For each star you win, you'll also win one gold bar to add to the Piggy Bank. The more stars you get the more gold bars will be added to the Piggy Bank. Especially on those 'Hard' and 'Super Hard' levels!

Once you have filled the Piggy Bank (up to 30 Gold Bars) that you have previously bought, you will have the chance to break it and obtain all those shiny Gold Bars! You can buy the new Gold Bars as many times as you want. 

Try updating your game to its latest version. If your game is already up to date, and you can't see this feature. Don't worry! Sometimes you might have access to it and your friends may not, or vice-versa. Keep in mind, you may have it when they don't too. You will be able to enjoy the new Piggy Bank eventually.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,905 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I'm sorry to say you can only buy the piggy bank. Therefore I would like to send you to the ideas area and you are welcome to vote there, as a lot has been opened.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?