πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

My Candy Crush Story + New Welcoming User Update πŸ“–

Options
BlueberryCupcake
BlueberryCupcake Posts: 856 Level 4
edited November 2020 in Off-topic

Hello everyone! I like to make announcement.

I am working on a story since the Royal Cruise story (yes, the cruise story still cancelled). But before I tell you what it is, I want to tell you about the chapter:

• Previous | Go back to the beginning | Next - You can only go to the next chapter (This can be only on the first chapter of the story)
  • Previous | Go back to the beginning | Next - You can go to the next/previous chapter, but you can't go back to the beginning. (This can be only on the second chapter of the story)
  • Previous | Go back to the beginning | Next - You can go to the next/previous, or you can go back to the beginning (This can be only on third or before the last chapter of the story)
  • Previous | Go back to the beginning | Next - You can only go back to the previous chapter, or go to the beginning of the chapter. (This is only for the last chapter of the story)

To let you also know that every 1 hour, a new chapter will be post (if a new chapter isn't posted after 1 hour, then it mean I'm busy or taking a break)

Anyway, I'm making a Christmas Story. It’s something about A Christmas Carol.

The Bubblegum Troll is visited by three spirits about the past, present, and future of his Christmas.

Now for a welcoming for new user.

Before:

No account? No worry! Just sign upΒ here! New here? CheckΒ hereΒ to get started! πŸ‘‘

After:

πŸ‘‘ No account? Sign up here to join! New here? Check here to get started! πŸ‘‘

*Discussion post*

πŸ’• Have a good and safe day πŸ’•

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?