πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

πŸ‘©β€πŸ³ If I could add a new ingredient to the Candy Crush Friends recipe...

Options
124Β»

Comments

• actress
    actress Posts: 375 Level 3
    Options
    I'd prefer to welcome a new character!

New boosters are always nice.

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    edited January 2021
    Options
    I'd like to see a new Booster in the game!

Hi @Lola_Pop,

Nice survey, I just hope the developing team / studio takes our answers and suggestions seriously.

I was going to choose new character at first, but thought better of it, I think we have an excellent stable right now. Besides it's fun to also collect new outfits/ costumes, we girls especially like that, it's like playing with Dolls...sorry guys.🀣 I have seen some say this or that character from another game, we already have a good crossover from the original, too much will take away it's individuality.

A new booster would really be exciting even if it was rare. It's ability...to change the color of the candy in a sizeable block or grid if it would be in a hammer shape. . Or better yet in the form of a lollipop, like what others have suggested ( Color Bomb Lollipop), mine would be a Coloring Ball, they are harder to make than the bomb. Would be really useful when using Misty or Jelly Queen, as they need 15 & 20, ( both happen to be orange ) candies....respectively. And it would have to be the color that the character needs, Ex.: so you could change say 12 red candies to orange if that would be beneficial to you. ( If you were using Jelly Queen, for example).

Thank you for the tag.πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?