πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Let's celebrate! Pg. 8 πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„πŸ°

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The aura around was filled with the purest of the holiday magic as everyone was dressed up in funny costumes, lighting up the mood. The area smells good from all the candy and desserts, blending with the setting. Misty was wearing her reindeer costume, Dachs was wearing his elf costume, and Yeti was wearing his Santa outfit, which Tiffi and Kimmy made merry of. However, Bubblegum Troll chose not to wear anything as he is over childlike nature. He had enough of wearing silly costumes in front of players which embarrass him very much, with the exception of his "king" outfit.

Jenny still hasn't arrived yet, which worried Tiffi. She knew about how bad the weather was in Cotton Candy Clouds and how it could make her trip hard. She doesn't know how long it would last though. She pushed the thought aside and continued talking with Kimmy and the rest of her friends.

"So I thought I can be able to see Santa tonight and get him to tell me all about himself and his workshop." she spoke, which clearly made blank expressions on Kimmy, Yeti, Odus, and Olivia's faces.

"Are you serious?! No kid EVER gets to see Santa in reality! The Santa most kids see and took a pic with him here was not the real Santa. The real one can tell who's been naughty and who's been nice all year from far away and can give whatever the nice want with no hesitation" Yeti debated.

"Always thought he would really deliver trillions of presents all across the world and fit into a billion chimneys by Christmas morning" Odus said. "And eating all those cookies"

"Wow! Santa really is magical!" Olivia exclaimed, her lips forming a huge grin.

"No need for those long hours of sleep! I'm definitely going to see him, no matter how it'll cost me a fortune!" Tiffi sure sounds determined.

Her older sister chuckled. "Well, good luck with that. I can't wait to open those big presents tomorrow morning!"

Mr. Toffee called everyone for dinner. They were amazed by how the food looked delicious by its textures and the desserts which smelled delicious and sweet. Some took a lot and some took very little, wanting to save some room for dessert. They sat down at the large table and began eating their fill.

"Mmmmmm, this is so good! I can eat the whole turkey if I want" Bubblegum Troll complimented, indulging into the taste of the turkey.

"Wow, I can't believe this tastes so savory for an exquisite dish!" Misty was also satisfied with the dinner.

After several minutes of eating their food, they began to eat their fruit and desserts. Tiffi, Nutcracker, and Yeti felt appreciated for their hard work preparing the luscious food and desserts. They tasted delectable and they were proud of it. Once everyone's done with their firsts and seconds, they began to sing along with their favorite Christmas songs playing. They began to dance too. Except Bubblegum Troll and Jelly Queen, who was not satisfied with Yeti and Jenny coming here, although Jenny was late due to the snowstorm back in Cotton Candy Clouds. They probably came here because of the food.

In the middle of the group, Nutcracker dragged Tiffi to a corner where a certain plant with red and white berries hanged above them. Tiffi was confused at first but when he pointed upwards at the plant, she looked up and widened her eyes as she felt a soft feeling on her lips where he had placed his own lips. She closed her eyes and gave in, enjoying the jolly moment.

The kiss didn't last long as someone saw them and blurted out in front of everybody. "Ugh. Hey you two! Get a room will ya!"

They abruptly parted and turned to see Bubblegum Troll pointing at them with a disgusted look on his face. Everyone else turned around and saw the two blushing kids, hands on each other's waist. The girls squealed with goofy grins on their faces while the guys smirked, their eyebrows moving up and down and Odus feeling sheepish. Kimmy was absolutely speechless. Tiffi stepped back from Nutcracker, all flustered. She couldn't believe she just kissed someone in front of her friends, luckily Mr. Toffee was in the bathroom or else he would overreact if he saw them like that.

Suddenly, a doorbell was heard. Kimmy went to open the door and there was Jenny, all covered in snow.

"Hey guys what's going on? Sorry if I'm late, just caught in a snowstorm that’s all" She saw the surprised expressions of everyone in the living room, confused of what happened before she arrived. "Uhh, what happened?"

"Mmm....nothing! Nothing awkward!" Tiffi waved her hands around in defense, pretending to act like nothing unusual happened.

"Huh? Okay, let's get this party started! Or, the party must go on!"

Jenny went to get some food and also some desserts. She must have felt really exhausted after walking long miles from her home to Candy Town while caught in a blizzard. Mr. Toffee got out from the bathroom and wondered what caused all the commotion while he was in there. He then realized it was just his mind toying with him. He then saw the freezing Jenny and offered her a cup of hot chocolate. She kindly thanked him and went to Tiffi and Kimmy. The friends spent the remaining time singing Christmas carols and drinking hot chocolate.

It was full of merry, in the most festive time of the year, as Santa Claus was watching the group with a keen eye while taking the time to enjoy himself. It was almost time for him to leave and deliver the presents to all the children around the world. He gathered all his stuff and called out to his reindeer. He placed all the presents in a tremendous sack and lifted it to the back of his sleigh. He got on and lashed his reindeer, signaling them to take off. He suddenly disappeared into the starry night. The time has come for Santa Claus to pay a visit to Candy Kingdom.

Back to the Beginning πŸŽ… < Previous πŸŽ„ Next >🎁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?