πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

Meet the reindeer! Pg. 10 πŸ¦ŒπŸŽ…πŸ»

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

Tiffi couldn't believe what she's seeing. Could it be really him? No, she could be dreaming right? That all this was just a silly dream? She blinked a couple of times to clear her view. The same old man was still standing in front of her eyes, looking as surprised as she was. He stepped closer and looked at her in the eyes before straightening himself.

"Hello there little girl" he calmly said. The blonde was still in shock to hear his words. He chuckled and introduced himself. "I am the one and only Santa Claus. It's quite nice to meet your acquaintance miss” Upon hearing those words, she looked up to meet his gaze. "You, y-you a-are....Santa Claus?"

"Ho ho ho! That's me! What's your name little girl?" he asked cheerfully.

"Oh! M-my name is t--t--Tiffi!" she stuttered out. She's talking to him! She's talking to the real Santa Claus! Santa Claus was in her house!

"Tiffi? Oh what a sweet name you have." he complimented. "Would you like to tell me why you have been waiting so long to see me?"

"Umm, I was curious about your existence and I wanted to ask you about what your life was like in the North Pole. That you, ummmm....." She trailed off and he started speaking again.

"Well you are lucky to see me don't you think? Very few kids have actually seen me in person. And those lucky kids got to enjoy a Merry Christmas with me!" His jolly smile grew wide as he continued speaking. "No other kid had believed those children and they thought that I was some nonexistent, immortal being. What naughty children these days..."

"This is like a dream come true! I want to share this moment with my friends and tell them about you!" Her eyes sparkled like the brightest of Christmas lights.

"Oh nonono, I think it's better off keeping this between us. I don't want all the children to be arguing about my existence. They just need to believe without actually seeing me. Do you know what I mean?"

Tiffi shook her head. "Maybe I don't care what the others will think about me after seeing you. I'm the one telling them the truth, not them. I deserve to be loyal to those who loved me. They are my friends, and I should never leave them out on anything. Not on anything like this!"

The old guy stroked his long beard and spoke again. "Is it okay if I take you to one of your friends? Maybe you two can have an awesome moment together with me! Ho ho ho!"

"Uh huh. That's okay."

"Then come along my friend! This way to my sleigh!" He climbed back up the chimney, managing to get himself outside. She couldn't believe what she just heard from him. She was actually going to ride in his sleigh and see his reindeer! Giggling quietly, the young girl went to get her coat, grabbed her phone, and rushed outside. Looking around, she had caught a glance at Santa's sleigh in the backyard, with his eight reindeer. It looked remarkably genuine, unlike the models she saw in stores. She walked up and put her hand on it, admiring its appearance. A low voice was heard behind her.

"I see that you took a liking to my amazing magical sleigh" Santa came up to her and patted it, leaning against it. Then he motioned his hand to his reindeer. "Have you seen my reindeer? These creatures save me a valuable amount of time to deliver a loooot of these presents all across the globe." He walked to them and introduced them. "This is Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen"

"Awwww they look so cuuute!" She petted each of them and noticed that one was missing.

"Hey Santa?" she asked curiously. "Where's Rudolph?"

"Oh! That shy red-nosed reindeer! He always escapes!" He whistled for Rudolph, and he came out from the trees across from them. He took one look at him and moved, his legs shaking a bit. His nose was glowing bright red, making the other reindeer step back in displeasure. Tiffi slowly walked towards the humble reindeer and he stepped away from her, afraid that she might hurt him.

"C'mon now. She won't do anything bad" He reassured him in a soothing tone.

Rudolph moved towards her again, leaning his head down. She reached out her hand and petted the back of his head and down his back. He felt so warm and soft, she loved it. She let out a soft giggle, and he felt comfortable with her touch.

"Now, who do you want to see?" She heard Santa's voice asking her and turned around to face him.

"I want to see my beloved friend! I want to see him, but I can't remember his name...." She tried to think about his personality and appearance, maybe Santa could have a clue since he's been watching every, and he means every, child in the entire world for a full year.

"He wears a blue soldier uniform with a blue and gold hat and black boots, and I think he has orange hair? He's cute and has quite of a liking for me when we first met. Do you happen to know him since you pretty much know every kid?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. His name is Jean-Luc right? The one who is in charge of the Eggnog Emporium toy store?" he said, stroking his white beard.

"Yes that's him!" Tiffi exclaimed. "I want him to come with me to see you! We want to have fun together for the night! He's the very best friend I can have and I could never leave him behind on an adventure!"

"Well then what are you waiting for? Hop in my sleigh and I'll take you straight to him! Ho ho ho!" Santa leashed Rudolph and got in the sleigh, and she got in next. It began to fly upward along with all nine of his reindeer off the ground. Tiffi looked down and saw her house from above getting farther from her sight, in awe. Then it took off, and disappeared into the starry night.

Back to the Beginning πŸŽ… < Previous πŸŽ„ Next >🎁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?