🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Trouble in the snow Pg. 13 🌨💨☃️

Options
candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
edited December 2020 in Candy Friends Stories

The trio were heading towards Cotton Candy Clouds, their next destination. Only a few more hours remain, and they had no less than 1,000 presents remaining. Tiffi really hoped that all the bad weather there is over. It would just make their lives easier.

Santa took a glance at what's ahead of them. "Kids, you better hang tight. This might get a little rough." That doesn't sound good for Tiffi and Nutcracker. "Wait, the snowstorm is still there?!" Tiffi asked with a panicked expression.

"I'm afraid so kid. Looks like we're gonna have to fight through it. Hang on to your bells guys!" He lashed out at his reindeer to go faster into the snowstorm. Once they were in a 15-mile radius from Cotton Candy Clouds, it was starting to get crazy. It was snowing heavily, the temperature dropped quickly, and the view ahead was getting blocked by all the snow. Rudolph had his nose lit up, but it wasn't enough to clear the view. Santa could barely see what's ahead, and the reindeer were confused on where to go. They began to panic and pulled the sleigh even harder, throwing him back on his seat along with the two horrified kids. Some of the reindeer were trying to go to one direction while the others were going to another, causing the sleigh to swing back and forth.

"Woah, easy all of you! Calm down!" He screamed to them, but it was no use. They kept swinging it uncontrollably, with some of the presents falling out of the sack.

"The presents!" Tiffi and Nutcracker cried in unison. They watched in dismay as the presents disappeared into the snowy abyss below.

"Oh no! Now some people won't even get their presents this year!" Santa was worried that some people might tear up if they didn't get their presents this year. Some people were very nice and that they each deserve a lot from him. That is what Christmas is all about for everyone - being happy with what you give and get.

The reindeer were still going crazy and the sleigh was swinging with so much force. To Nutcracker's horror, Tiffi got thrown off the sleigh, and she screamed loudly in fear.

"TIFFI!!" he yelled, his eyes filled with angst. Santa heard the dreaded cry and hustled his reindeer to try to save her. To his relief, the reindeer listened and raced down to the falling girl. There was no sign of her, until they heard her screaming. The reindeer followed the terrifying sound and there she was, free-falling down in the storm.

"Faster Blitzen!" Santa yelled, and Blitzen infused an electric charge into the other reindeer, making them go even faster. Tiffi would fall to her end in a few seconds but in a matter of time, the sleigh zoomed down below her, and Nutcracker was ready to catch her. She fell into his arms, and looked up at him. Their eyes locked and soon Tiffi brought him in a comforting hug, relieving him from the frightening disaster. He was very worried that he might have lost his true love forever. If so, he would fall into the hands of depression.

The sleigh landed on the snow, and the reindeer were calm now. But Santa was still not satisfied with some of the lost presents. They could have fallen anywhere while on their disastrous trip to Cotton Candy Clouds. He urged his reindeer to move quickly to find them. They’ve gone back, using their sense of smell to track down the missing gifts. Nutcracker and Tiffi looked around below to see if they could find any. Unfortunately they could not see clearly because of the heavy snow and they really need to hurry before it’s too late.

”Hey Santa. I think I saw one or two over there!” Nutcracker pointed to the rectangular silhouettes to his left. All the reindeer went to that direction and there they were. Two small boxes wrapped in holiday themed paper. He picked them up and put them inside the big sack. Tiffi also found one next to a lollipop tree and threw it inside. They’ve spent almost 45 minutes trying to recover about 20 presents, 5 of which belong to Jenny.

“Ugh, where is the last one?” Nutcracker groaned as he kept looking for the one present still missing. Tiffi looked desperate to find it to make people happy and merry. After countless of steps, they found a large, frozen lake, where a box with green and red paper wrapped around it stood in the middle. One problem is that they all couldn’t go at once, or else their combined weight would break the thin ice. Santa obviously couldn’t go because of his weight and Nutcracker would possibly freeze to death and drown if he breaks the ice. Tiffi was hesitant but agreed to go out there and retrieve the present. For her friends. For Christmas.

She walked out onto the frozen water, careful with each step. She would want to focus on the box and not let anything get in her way. Leisurely, she made it to the present and grabbed it. She waved to her friends telling them that she was okay. The ice below was starting to crack, unable to support her weight. She heard the noise and looked down.

“Eek!” she screeched. She quickly took big steps to get away from the breaking ice. Messing up one step, she slipped, letting go of the present and it slid down across from her. The ice was cracking rapidly and Tiffi tried to get out of the place where she was. Eventually, she got the present back and made her way safely back to Nutcracker and Santa, who were breathing in a sigh of relief.

“Ho ho! You did it Tiffi! You got the present back. I’m so proud of you for being the brave girl you are. Thank you very much.” The old man placed a hand on her back, smiling happily. She returned a hearty grin and turned to Nutcracker, who was showing a tender love and passion for the girl. He went up and gave her a kiss on the forehead and she blushed. He whispered these words in her ear.

“I would not love you if you’re just going to keep being reckless like that you know?”

She giggled and gave him a quick peck on his lips, making him blush. “And I wouldn’t love you if you were just gonna keep worrying about me like that”

The two stared at each other until Santa started speaking up. “So now that we found all the missing presents, I’d like to take you all to Cotton Candy Clouds to deliver all of the Christmas gifts before sunrise. And after that, I can take you both home before your parents realize you two were gone all night.” He gave them a wink and chuckled.

”Let’s go now Tiffi” Nutcracker said. “Maybe the snowstorm must have passed and we can still deliver the presents in time.”

Tiffi beamed with utter joy and wrapped one arm around his neck. “Yes. Let’s help make Christmas the best time of the year”

Back to the Beginning 🎅 < Previous 🎄 Next >🎁

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?