1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Welcome to the 4000 Club! 🏅

Options

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,621 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Greggyman warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. Congratulations on your milestones. The badges have already been delivered to your community profile. You can see them by clicking on your avatar. 

You can collect even more badges with us. Click here: 🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

Have a nice day. 😘

• Retywie
    Retywie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yeay! I'm in level 4010. So.. Is this the right thing to get the begde?

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,834 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello @Retywie and Welcome to our Friendtastic community! Congratulations on passing more than 4000 levels in Candy Crush Friends Saga!

There are 3 more milestone badges in Candy Crush Friends Saga you are eligible for. You can get them by posting a screenshot of your map in the discussions for those badges (the bold green fonts are hyperlinks to the relevant discussion threads):

CCFS Milestone 1000

CCFS Milestone 2000

CCFSMilestone 3000

Now that you have found our Community, I encourage you can tap on the 🔥Hot right Now!🌶 hyperlink at the top of this page for a list of our milestone and score club badges. Check out our Contests (large green button near top of page) for opportunities to win gold bars and boosters for your game and unique badges for your community profile.

• m_eo
    m_eo Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Sorry, I'm a little late, didn't know these badges existed. 😅

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @m_eo warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. You're not late at all. We are happy that you have found your way to us. 🤗

You can earn even more badges for your community profile with us. We have badge threads for very low or high scores. You can also win badges for your scrapbook. Let me know if you're interested. 😘

We also regularly host competitions where you can win gold bars. The next competition starts on Wednesday. 🤩

• DieOmimi
    edited January 23
    Options

Hi @danib1982 warm welcome! Congratulations on your milestone. 😀

Unfortunately, you posted your screenshot in the wrong place. Did the link from the game not work? 🤔

I'll ask a manager to move it into the right thread. This can take a while. In the meantime, take a look around the forum and take part in our competitions to win gold bars for your game. You can find our current topics here: 🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶

You can get the previous milestone badges here --> 🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:

1000 // 2000 // 3000 

• finnsia
    finnsia Posts: 95 Level 3
    Options

wishing to collect my badge..4K cleared!🙏

• DieOmimi
    Options

@finnsia congratulations on your new milestone. Good job!

• justuas
    justuas Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

I'm looking for badges.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?