πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

🍭 Join our Friendly Weekend Challenge! 🍭

Options

Comments

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Friends!

I can understand your different points of view and both options seem sensible. However, I think it will be more fun if we stick to 1 winner per weekend.

So, again, the rules starting this weekend:

1.- If a player wins the Weekend Challenge, he or she gets the Champion Badge

2.- If the player who wins the Weekend Challenge has already got the Champion Badge, he gets one step closer to the Super Champion Badge (or to the Champion of Champions badge...in @rajdeeptb case 😜)

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5
    Options

It’s going to be hard to compete against @rajdeeptb in the next 4 weeks regardless, but we’ll see...πŸ™‚

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Lola_Pop So you might have said that the next 4 weeks of challenge's are going to be won by @rajdeeptb because he is going to very aggressive in winning these to become the Super winner meaning us who haven't won even 1 week of a challeng will not have much of a chance like @DGenevieve said above there's not much we can do to compete against @rajdeeptb in the next 4 weeks, so thank you for what I thought was a Community open Chsllege, but seems to only become a winner take all competition for it seems those who have won couldn't stay out long enough to let others have the chance to win, maybe its a pride, or selfish to not to want others to share the opportunity to be in this "Wall of Fame "; contest which seems to become a closed wall and only so many can be added....Thznk you but I am not even trying any more, those who are Badge hungry can have it. I just wanted the competition, and it has seemed to over come some with in this contest, just for the badge. .

• DGenevieve
    Options

@me6412 πŸ€—

In fairness, it’s not @rajdeeptb ’s fault that he’s an excellent player. He has an equal chance as much as any of us.πŸ™‚

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@DGenevieve I am not saying it is, @rajdeeptb is my friend since I joined the Community, he is competitive as I am, he likes to play Hard and take on challenges, as I do, but the point wasn't to him but to the contest rules, I hope he is the Super Hall of Fame winner he deserves that, that is more than clear.....Only the change to the Rules, since they have been changed or appeared to have been changed. .

That is the only point I was trying to make.......

• DGenevieve
    Options
  • Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4
    Options

This is what I like the most here... That most players are not envy of the winners or the ones that are just better than them! I really love that.

I haven't read the previous posts (as I never seem to do well on the weekend challenges so I didn't care much) and I don't know what the rules are, but I really liked what both @DGenevieve and @me6412 said about the fellow player!

I know @DGenevieve, she's an awsome player ❀️ and she wins a lot, but I have never been jealous! That's why I became active in the community, it seems there's a lot of positive energy going around!!!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Hello again!

I also like this positive energy ❀️, very much needed and appreciated.

With this rule, I think every player has the chance to win...

If @rajdeeptb or any player who's already got the Champion badge wins, they add one win for the next badge, but the Champion badge goes to the second highest/closest score. So the rest of the crew can still win the Champion badge.

Imagine @rajdeeptb gets the highest score next weekend, and @Nwosu the second, and @Kate3A the third highest score. In that case, @rajdeeptb would be one step closer to his goal (Champion of Champions), @Nwosu would also be one step closer to his goal (Super Champion), and @Kate3A would get the Champions badge! πŸ€— Does it make sense? 🀨

• DGenevieve
    Options

It sounds good!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?