Super Champion Race๐Ÿ‘‡

@CassDย --> 57,290 points (difference 210 points), Page 164

@headoperationsย --> 57,570 points (difference 490 points), Page 162

@Cats4Cazย --> 57,870 points (difference 790 points), Page 163

@MountainMom --> 59.360 points (difference 2.280 points), Page 164

@Nat09ย 9 --> 60,930 points (difference 3,850 points), Page 163

Champion of Champions Race ๐Ÿ‘‡ย 

@DaniTheOGย --> 57,140 points (difference 60 points), Page 163

If I missed something, please get in touch.

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5

Wow @nnarkis, you are slaying it! ๐Ÿ™Œ Way to go teammate!

I hope you are resting so you are ready to celebrate when you get up... and to keep crushing it! ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ™ƒ ๐Ÿคฉ

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

At the moment I hardly have any time to play and I know that my number is not enough. I'll hand it in anyway. Hope that I'm still in time.

• Kate3A
    Kate3A Posts: 2,096 Level 4

๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Kate3A

No no no no no!! I just remembered that if a new player posts a good score, none of the contestants on the 2nd and 3rd group win ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Neal I'm happy for you, long-deserved win, but I wish you were 20 points apart, not 10! My joy did not last for long ๐Ÿ™.

But I am happy for you! ๐Ÿ†๏ธ

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,510 Friends Moderator

Ok dear cute crushers, the time is over. Please let me do another check. ๐Ÿง I will be back soon to announce the winners. ๐Ÿ˜

In any case, we have seen amazing results again. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• DieOmimi

The winner of our 31st Weekend Challenge is @nnarkis!

Congratulations!ย 

nnarkis now has a place in the Hall of Fame HERE and gets the badge.

One step closer to the Super Champion badge are:

@Kate3A

Congratulations to you too. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Dear Kate3A, we keep separate lists, so you are one step closer to the Super Champion badge. Enjoy it and I hope to see you again next weekend! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Kate3A

Really?? My post counts? ๐Ÿ˜ I want to be happy, but I fear you will change your mind and it will be the 2nd time in a few hours I got excited, and then landed harsh into reality!

@rajdeeptb and @DGenevieve tried to explain the rules to me a couple of times, I guess I still don't understand them fully! I'm hopeless ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm glad i was wrong though!

Neal, C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DieOmimi

Yes, really @Kate3A. I'm currently working through the whole thread and still want to publish the lists of who won when and how many times. However, this takes a bit of time and I can only do it after work. Every day a little more and at some point it is ready.ย 

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    edited September 2021

@DieOmimi & @Kate3A

I think Kate is right with what she points out. This far, whoever has gotten closer to the score has won. If the winner is from the 1st category (Champions race) there are no winners from the other two categories. However, if the winner is from the other two categories (Super Champion race and/or Champion of Champions rase), there has to be a winner that accesses the Hall of Fame so the closest score in that category accesses it.

@Lola_Pop clarified this some months ago (I could try to find her post but it might be easily confirmed by her).

With this reasoning the only winner this week would be @nnarkis as he is in the 1st category.

If the reasoning were changed, then wouldn't there also be a winner in the 3rd category (Super Champions race)? Which wouldn't actually make sense right now as I'm the only one in that race.

I was under the impression that I had to win overall to achieve a 6th win here so I didn't post my screenshot that was 20 points away because I would not have made a difference as Neal was only 10 points apart. However, had I known there was going to be a winner in each category I would have posted it. I have the screenshot so please @DieOmimi let me know.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?