🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Where am I?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited January 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

She finally lands on the side of a road.

“Hello, where am I?” asks Tiffi. “My name is Tiffi and I have no idea how I ended up here. What is this place.” 

@teresawallace44 is wordless because she never saw anyone fall out of the sky before.  

“Hi Tiffi, my name is Teresa and how did you fall out of the sky and land it?” asks Teresa.  

Tiffi explains how it happened although she really has no idea why it happened. 

“You have landed in Wellspring,” says Teresa. “I know all about mood rings and emotions. Let me tell you a bit about the rings.” 

‘Mood rings were created in 1975 by two New York inventors by the names of Josh Reynolds and Maris Ambats. A mood ring is said to read the mind and mood of the wearer and the ring suddenly changes color based on the They are made of clear quartz, which is a very common gemstone. The quartz is then filled with thermotropic liquid crystals.  

When a mood ring changes, it's dependent on your body temperature. The stone is usually quartz, but sometimes glass to that can be in the form of a mood ring, mood necklace or pendant. The stone is filled with thermochromic liquid crystals that work as almost a tiny thermometer.  

If you are in a cold climate, the mood color would be a dark color. In a neutral environment, it's most likely be the default color, which is usually green or blue. In a way, it can work of your different moods. For instance, when you're angry or excited, your body temperature increases. If you're dealing with stress, angst, or grief, your surface temperature changes and the ring displays different colors. Mood jewelry may not discern your emotional state it claims too, but is still a scientific creation that does what it was intended to.’ (Source

Teresa is finished gathering her flowers so she tells Tiffi that she’ll give her a tour of the town. 

Let’s continue – Teresa explains what moods are 

Start at the beginning - Tiffi ends up in the town of Wellspring

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?