๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now! ๐ŸŒถ
๐Ÿ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธFind your Team HERE!

Dach's Delivery crash

CVenn
CVenn Posts: 9 Level 2

I have participated in the special team event of Dach's Delivery service before, but this time when I click the icon tab to initiate my participation on a team it crashes and the whole program shuts down, so I have to relaunch it. I don't know if there is just a glitch this go round or is this going to be fixed or does this just mean I won't be able to participate in Dach's Delivery Service anymore? This just started after they introduced the new teams game play feature, which also crashes the program when I click on it.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    Answer โœ“

Hello @CVenn ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issues in your game with both of the special features ๐Ÿ˜•

1) With regards to "Game Crashing while joining a Team" ---> Few players also have complained about the same issue. The Friends Saga Studio team already are aware about this issue. They are currently investigating about it and figure out what's going on.

So, I request you to please be patient and check back on the Monday as whole team is off for the weekend.

2) With regards to game crashing while using Dachs Delivery ---> You said you have relaunched the game again, right? So, did it start working after that OR are you still experiencing the same issue?

No! The glitches you are having could have been caused by many reasons. It does not mean that you will not be able to participate in the Dach's Event anymore.

I have not seen any others posting about this particular issue. Will take a look now ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

** Usually, when an issue is occurring to only one player and all others' games are working fine, it means that the issue could be with our device itself. So, please make sure that you have enough storage space on your device and the App is updated to the latest version. This is to remove the glitches from our side (the players).

Can you please tell me which device you are using AND if Dachs is working OK after the reinstallation?

To post back, you can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Crushastic Day and a great weekend ahead ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ

ยซ1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer โœ“

Hello @CVenn ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issues in your game with both of the special features ๐Ÿ˜•

1) With regards to "Game Crashing while joining a Team" ---> Few players also have complained about the same issue. The Friends Saga Studio team already are aware about this issue. They are currently investigating about it and figure out what's going on.

So, I request you to please be patient and check back on the Monday as whole team is off for the weekend.

2) With regards to game crashing while using Dachs Delivery ---> You said you have relaunched the game again, right? So, did it start working after that OR are you still experiencing the same issue?

No! The glitches you are having could have been caused by many reasons. It does not mean that you will not be able to participate in the Dach's Event anymore.

I have not seen any others posting about this particular issue. Will take a look now ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

** Usually, when an issue is occurring to only one player and all others' games are working fine, it means that the issue could be with our device itself. So, please make sure that you have enough storage space on your device and the App is updated to the latest version. This is to remove the glitches from our side (the players).

Can you please tell me which device you are using AND if Dachs is working OK after the reinstallation?

To post back, you can simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Crushastic Day and a great weekend ahead ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ

• sunmaid
    sunmaid Posts: 36 Level 2

i have the same thing happing to me, i play on pc not phone it still does not work. im hoping they can fix it!

i have sent an email and i dont know if it will be fixed. i do like this game so i hope they can fix it.

• PummyRaj

Hello @sunmaid ๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome to the King Community!

Thank you very much for informing that your game is also crashing with the Dachs feature. Also, thanks for clarifying that you are playing on a computer but not on mobile device ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

** You said you have sent an email, right? May I know to whom you have sent it? And can you tell me which link you have used?

Looking forward to talk to you soon. Have a Crushastic Day ๐Ÿญ ๐Ÿญ

• CVenn

I guess I should just held on a bit longer b/c just after you guys answered my question the team feature started working. Dach's Delivery Service disappeared, so maybe the team I joined already completed all the deliveries. But at least everything seems to be working again. Like sunmaid, I play on a Windows 10 pc. It's just it had been a week with it not working and only had 2 more days to participate in Dach's event, so I started to worry I'd miss out on some prizes, but it's all fine now. Thanks you two for responding - it made me feel much better about the situation.

• sunmaid

PummyRaj the email was to support ? and i think i clicked on the link from the game screen? sorry but i clicked on a few and finnly got an answer but still not working. replyto.candycrushfriends@king.com thats where i sent it.

• PummyRaj

Aah! That's OK, dear @sunmaid ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Thank you for providing the email address, where you have sent the complaint to!

When we have issues with bugs and glitches in the game, the "Support" team cannot help us ๐Ÿ˜• Because, the fix needs to come from the game Studio itself.

Hopefully, you will receive some useful information through their reply!

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

I just wanted to warn you that tak time you receive the reply messages in your junk mail, we always advise checking the junk mail.

Thanks and keep enjoying

• istuff
    istuff Posts: 1,513 Pro Player 👑

@sunmaid ,@PummyRaj,@CVenn

Hi I have been following this post for a while. I play on a PC and also have the same problem as sunmaid and CVenn. When I click on Dach's Deliveries I get kicked out, when I click on Join A Team I get kicked out. I have tried all the fixes suggested and nothing has helped fix the problem. If any one has any new insight please share. Thank you very much

• CVenn

Hi istuff,

I think we are just going to have to wait for the King team to issue a fix; I don't think there's really anything we can do to fix it from our side. In my last response, it seemed everything was fine. Unfortunately, I became nosey about what other teams looked like when signed up to the Dach's Delivery screen or how I might start a new team. I left the 1st team I joined, thinking I would just join another team, which didn't happen - it went back to crashing when I click on the teams icon. So I'm now back to the same situation as you are. I'm now in my 2nd Dach's Delivery Service event that crashes the program. So my suggestion is to stay in whatever team you manage to get yourself a part of, if you ever get a window where it works.

• sunmaid

@istuff i found out you need to reset the game, im sorry but i cant find the post i seen that help me do this. i am still looking for it. it did work but i lost my candy things. if i can find it again ill post the link.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?