🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

🎇 New to collect: Tiffi the Ox- Happy Lunar New Year!

Options

Comments

• actipton80
    actipton80 Posts: 426 Level 3
    Options

I am on level 9 right now. I struggled with level 7, but passed it with dumb luck and the right boosters. I was about to start ripping my hair out on that level.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

Currently stuck on 8 and another nightmare hearts level. Found 4 was hard level 5 was a nightmare and only passed this last move with an extremely lucky board. 6 and 7 were not too bad. :Level 8 stuck again and looks another nightmare level too complete without extreme luck. Got to agree with @Nat09 This is by far and away the hardest challenge i have come across so far. A lot of the game levels have been hiked to the stage where they are near impossible without lucky boards and seems this is also going to be the way of the challenges from now on. Love a challenge but think king games are being pushed to the limit and are not as enjoyable as in the past. that happy medium needs to be found so they are challenging but enjoyable.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,440 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Lola_Pop @Freddy_Falkner many many lives later I have finally finished the first part. All my boosters and 10 gold bars have been used. I hope to get the 30 stars together in the rest of the time. If I can do it, I can claim my badge for 1,000 levels.

I like the new buffalo costume. I'm definitely going to get it. 

• DieOmimi
    Options
  • Freddy_
    Options

@DieOmimi I have a thing for not using boosters on these extra games, always save them for the levels. Only a costume and although i would love to have its not the be all for me. Not like the costume helps you pass levels. I have just got past level 8 and in my opinion was another extremely hard level requiring just luck. on 9 with no boosters used and this one got close but not going to be easy but at least this one does not look like it is gonna just require luck to complete

• DieOmimi
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner Luckily, luck didn't help me. They really aren't easy levels. Since there are no more free lives, I had no patience to wait many hours again. I really wanted to do it today because I won't have time from tomorrow. New levels are coming in Candy Crush and Jelly. Basically, however, what you say is true. I am otherwise also very economical with boosters and extremely stingy with gold bars.

• Freddy_
    Options

Woah finally done it now just the small case of 30 stars. Not my favorite event by far but got there in the end no boosters used which i am chuffed with, Downside gone grey and aged about 10 years in 2 days.

• sweettigers4
    sweettigers4 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Now it is stuck at level 8!!! I don’t understand for how long for this event will be completed and win a “Ox” outfit. Because for the levels are extremely difficult to near impossible for without using boosters and extra moves.

What is a ridiculous event! 😡

• BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,891 Level 5
    Options

I finally got it but just like @MightyWolf mention it has the same animation as Tiffi the pig and I also noticed that tiffi has more costumes then everyone

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

Congrats everyone, I still have to chase those stars, haven't had time yet.

Nutcracker also has 10 costumes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?