Latest news about Candy Crush Friends Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even sweeter!
(Edit by CM: Against the House Rules)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there @koolLV and welcome to the community.
I'm sorry that your feeling frustrated and angry. If I may add you are not obligated to spend money on this game or any games in general. King is not responsible for players to spend money if they choose not to, King is a business with a free game app download, but you also have the choice to make in game purchases. I hope that clarified a few things.
Unless you have a question that we can help you out with,I will close this thread since it's more of a rant instead of a question. I hope you understand.