🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I never get my friends so I can receive my free lifes

Options
Shantell1
Shantell1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I been playing this game for years and I never receive free man for my games can you please connect my friends to my account! I tried everything

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Shantell1 Hi and welcome, Can you confirm this is for Candy Crush Friends and not any other King game and also what account do you play with

Thank you

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

廾ⅰ @PanS, welcome to the Community!

What do you mean when you say that you don't receive "free man"? ❓️ Also, what platform are you using to play the game?

---> We'll most likely be able to help you once we know a little bit more about the issue you are experiencing as well as once we make sure that the game you are referring to is -as @Freddy_Falkner asked- Candy Crush Friends Saga. Just tag us & comment here below & we'll be happy to give it a try!

• amaf
    amaf Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. Playing for years never get sent any lives from friends. I do get life requests occasionally.

I'm running candy crush friends on android

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Shantell1 & @amaf and welcome to the community,

May I ask you both a few questions?

Are you playing through a king account or through Facebook?

If you're playing through a king account you can request for lives from you friends list, but with that being said they may not give them to you it's their choice. I understand that you get life requests but you also have the choice to give a life or not. Sometimes it could be that when you request a life either that person is unwilling to give a life or maybe some players do not play the game anymore so they technically can't send you a life because they won't see the request.

• Alen_
    Alen_ Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

• [Deleted User]
    Options

廾ⅰ @Alen_, welcome to the Community!

👉 Please, note that we only use English in this area of the Community so that everyone can understand & be understood. Please feel free to re-post in English & will be happy to help you. 🙌 Thank you!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

• Alen_
    Options
    Can you help me

I have only 5 friends on my friends list recently.

How do I get back a list of all my friends, I have sure 200 of them playing?

• [Deleted User]
    Options

廾ⅰ @Alen_, thanks for reaching back to us!

ℹ️ There is a known issue with Facebook connectivity (Avatar/Friend List). King is currently working with Facebook to fix this & will get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

• In the meantime, we recommend that you do not take any steps to resolve the problem yourself, such as logging out of your Facebook profile or reinstalling the game. 
    • This issue won’t affect the familiar gameplay or your normal level progression. However, it might mean that you might not see your Avatar and/or might be unable to see other Facebook-connected players.

Once the fix is in place, your Avatar will reappear & Facebook Friends List will return.

• Alen_
    Options

I have Avatar, and friend list, but just 5 friends

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Are you connected through Facebook or through your kind account, @Alen_?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?