🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The year that spring forgot

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited March 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Time marches on and Valentine’s Day is over. Elsa looks outside and sees heavy snowflakes falling. 

Look at the window ledge! Snow is already accumulating. She checks the weather forecast for today and they are calling for several inches of snow. Looks like she won’t be going anywhere today. The calendar shows that today is March 31ssstttt. Will the winter ever end? Her phone rings so she looks to see who is calling.

“Hi Tiffi, what’s up?” Elsa says. “Are you getting a lot of snow by you yet? Here it’s starting to accumulate on the window ledge.”

Tiffi shares that the snow is falling just as heavy by her house. She tells Elsa that her father had to leave the house much earlier today because he knew it would take longer to get to the store. Elsa is surprised that he is attempting to open the store because who is going to come out in this weather to buy candy?

Tiffi asks Elsa if she has started a new story yet.

“Well I have some ideas,” says Elsa. “I gathered a bunch of pictures to create a carnival story but there is no way that anyone would attend a Candy Town carnival in this weather so I have to hold that off for a bit. Do you have any ideas?”

Tiffi suggests that she write a story about the weather.  Now that sounds like a good plan! Tiffi volunteers to help search for Google articles. Elsa says that she needs to get a good story theme going and then she’ll get back to her.

Let’s continue - The Seasons

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?