🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

I need statistics on the usefulness of the players on the team.

Options
2»

Answers

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

I agree, and that possibility of “trying-to-help-but-not-advancing-levels” is why I have been so reluctant to remove team members who do not advance levels. The fact that the icons listed on my team member roster do NOT always match the icons shown for the active team members on the 6 Team Task list, forces me to rely on that “level advancing” metric as a second-best indicator of real activity.

Hey, congratulations on advancing at least 30 some levels in the last 1-2 weeks!

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,825 Level 3
    Options

@Uncle_Bob @Grumpy_Old_Man

Thanks for reading this thread!

In your posts, I see several interesting points at once:

1. I sleep, they play.

2. Player avatars mislead the leader.

3. The player "sits" on one task.

4. 50 attempts to complete the level.

----------------

First, about the simplest thing (for me).

2. Player avatars mislead the leader.

I have no problem with player avatars (icons). Their avatars are always the same on the DDS screen and on the team roster screen.

If a player changes their avatar, I always see who did it in the team list.

----------------

3. The player "sits" on one task.

I have one such player. Like you, I can't change that either. I have no connection with the players.

I will not delete it. He plays actively.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

1. I sleep, they play.

When I created the team, at first I also thought that someone was playing when I was sleeping. But watching the game, I realized that this player cannot hide from me forever.

I will try to explain what I mean (We will try with google translator).

The player entered the delivery screen and selected the mission. I see his avatar.

When the task has not yet been completed, there are 2 options:

a) The player is in play. I see it on the delivery screen.

b) The player is out of the game. I can still see it on the delivery screen.

At the moment when this task is completed, there are also 2 options:

a) At this moment, the player is in the game. I see him, but his avatar is automatically moved to another task (then the player himself can choose another task).

b) Before the completion of the task, the player left the game. When the task is completed, its avatar disappears from the delivery screen. I do not see him. And I won't see him until he logs into the game and delivery again.

Why am I saying this?

Here's an example.

There was a situation when my team couldn't complete a task with 3 super-difficult levels for 3.5 days (a sad moment).

All these three days I saw the same player avatars on the quest line.

None of those who supposedly play when I sleep, did not appear.

But if they had entered the delivery screen at least once for three nights, their avatars would not have disappeared from the task, regardless of their progress in the game.

Their avatars would stand next to other avatars until the task was completed.

And this is what I conclude. In a few months, I should have seen at least one of these people on unfinished assignments when I wake up in the morning. But that did not happen. Because these people do not participate in the Delivery.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

4. 50 attempts to complete the level.

This is a normal situation. I also had situations when I could not complete the level for a long time. And I moved on assignments, such as combining two types of sweets. In this situation, I could never pass the level, but I was useful to my team in completing assignments.

I never remove these players.

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

@ElenaVorona first, thank you for your information and viewpoint!

About you point #2 concerning the player icons:

Do you have BLANK icons for some of your team members? By “blank”, I mean does your team member roster has entries that look like this?

I have 5 out of my 20 team members who have these blank icons, so often I really do not know which of those 5 team members are participating in any specific.team task.

Secondly, when DDS is active and you check the list of 6 Team Tasks, and when many team members are assigned to the SAME team task, do you see a listing of the icons for the first 5 team members, but then just a notation like “+2” or “+5” ? That always happens to me when my team is down to 2 or 3 Team Tasks, and again not seeing the icons of each participating team member makes it difficult/impossible to precisely know exactly which team members are attempting which team task! Are you also having that problem?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?