🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

What more can I try?

Options
catkubash
catkubash Posts: 8 Level 2

My game keeps shutting down. Everything is up to date, I have logged out, restarted my iPad and logged back in and it still crashes. This happens frequently and makes it impossible to complete special events and having a chance to get special prizes. Disappointing and disheartening.

Answers

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5
    Options

You can delete the cache.

Hello @Miss_Dani. I think you can help @catkubash .

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ @catkubash, welcome to the Community!

From what you explain, it looks like your app might be experiencing some issues. ➡️ After you make sure that you have a stable & strong internet connection, please perform the following troubleshooting steps. ⬇️

• Force close all apps & restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Update both your device & your game app.
    • Clear the cache in your device & game app.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient free memory on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

• As a last resort, try deleting & reinstalling the game as this usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.
      • Note that any Boosters or extra Lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. ‼️

🍭 Hope that helps & don't hesitate to come back here should the issue persist.

Thanks for the helpful tag, @nguyenanhduy1591999

• catkubash
    catkubash Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Thanks, I had done most of this and ir helped a little. Game still crashes, but I can usually play a few times before it closes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?