🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

#ChoosetoChallenge: Viktorya_King!

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in Discussions

👪 New to the Community? Register HERE in just 2 seconds!

Hello Friend-tastic crew!

Are you ready for more girl power? As you know, the motto of the International Women’s Day is #ChoosetoChallenge- so here's the next Challenge for you!

🌺 Let me introduce you...this is the marvelous @Viktorya_King !

Which is your role at King?

Head of Game for Candy Crush Friends.

Where are you from?

North Yorkshire - England.

How long have you worked in the gaming industry/ at King?

All my working life! That’s over 25 years, but only since December at King!

Do you have any woman that inspires you?

Everyday women that I meet who have had to push through barriers, or had to juggle careers and family to compete for a place at the table.

What would you like to tell our female players? Any advice for a girl wanting to work in the gaming industry? 

King is a great place for female equity in the team, with lots of us making decisions on the games you play. Aim High, and don’t hold back. Be confident and never question your ability because of your gender.

Do you want to share a fun fact about yourself?

I have been a session singer and my vocals were used on BBC TV to promote Radio 1, A Song For Europe and the title music to the Bafta Award Ceremony!

This is Viktorya's score:

Do you accept the challenge? 😏

🌺 How to participate?

Post a screenshot showing your cores and earn this exclusive Women's Month Badge if you can beat the score- you can choose any level you want! 💃🙌

🌺 How much time do you have?

This is the Women's Month- so the challenge will run until the 31th of March! 🤗

Don't miss out on more Women's Month Celebrations in the Community! And remember: From challenge comes change. So choose to challenge!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?