🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Why can't i watch adds?

Options
cricricri
cricricri Posts: 11 Level 2

Till the last update i was able to plat adds for extra moves or extra prisez. Why isn't that possible anymore?

Answers

• Owin58
    Owin58 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same problem....

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ @cricricri & @Owin58, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Watching ads for bonus prizes is a test feature in the game. This means that this feature will not always be available to all players at all times. ◽️ Just remember to always keep your app up to date so that you make sure you are getting the latest features available to you.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@cricricri Hi and welcome, As explained above by @Miss_Dani The video ads feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• Zorifina
    Zorifina Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi I'm new in here but I have been playing all the Candy Crush games for the last 2 years or more

But after the last update of Candy Crush Friends and after the last competition with winning gold bars ... the Watching Ads just disappeared and they are gone ! ... I have been able to do these watching Ads all the time I have been playing this game ... so I hope it will be fixed and come back soon ..

• [Deleted User]
    Options

廾ⅰ @Zorifina, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ Please bear in mind that, as @Freddy_Falkner & I explained above, watching ads for prizes is a test feature and not a glitch when/if you don't see it- that will not always be available to all players at all times. ◽️ Just remember to always keep your app up to date so that you make sure you are getting the latest features available to you.

• cricricri
    cricricri Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Then why did it "conviniently" dissapear after the last gold and update? I had it always as well....that explanation what we get ist not good and i do not believe it.Had it been on and off i understand,but it was always there before.

I think you will loose a lot of players this way,because sometimes you need 1-2 extra moves to finish,and at high levels,such as 1500 as i am for example,it is very difficult anyways. And i for one am not a player that pays,and i think there are many like this as well,not everybody wants to pay for games and with watching adds you gain also,i am sure

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi @cricricri.

I understand your frustration, I'm a player too & don't usually -if ever- spend money on the games. However, please trust me when I tell you this is how it goes for everyone, not just for you or after a particular update.

I haven't had the watch ads feature for a good 2 years now, I used to have it before, but my husband -for example- never had it, got it a few months ago & then had it disappear after the previous to last update.

It is precisely because this is a test feature that it is rolled out unevenly & unpredictably so as to target as many players as possible at different times.

• bertha15
    bertha15 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can't watch videos for extra moves

• lidialobo
    lidialobo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why I don’t received any videos to add to my moves ?

• nannanumber1
    nannanumber1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why can't I watch videos to win free moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?