🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

One of the monsters scares Tiffi

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,708 Sweet Legend
edited March 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

A little while later they all meet up in the HUB at the Woman’s month message. Look who else joined them!  

“Hi Barry, did your hand get stuck in the cookie jar again?” asks Tiffi.  

Barry is so busy trying to get that cookie out that he doesn’t realize that Tiffi asked him a question. Tiffi asks Yeti and Jean-Luc if they saw any other weird things going on as they walked through the community on the way to the Player’s Corner.

“Yes I did,” says Yeti. “As I was walking through the Candy Crush Saga community I met up with Didi, Betty and Benny. Didi was trying to sip her fruit punch drink, but nothing came out.  Benny tried sipping it too and then when he tried to pull the straw out nothing happened. The straw was stuck. That’s when Betty came up with an idea. She suggested that it might be a prank, so she turned the glass upside down and nothing came out. Then it hit here that she had heard about an April Fool’s day prank where someone made Jell-O and pranked their friends into believing that it was a cold drink.”

Jean-Luc also found something very strange going on.

“When I was walking through the Candy Crush Soda Saga community, I saw Genie Jellybeanie, Kim, and Allen,” says Jean-Luc. “Olivia was holding an empty white envelope. She must have just opened the envelope because there was confetti all over her face and on her hand where she was holding the open envelope.  It sure looked like it was a prank. But who could be doing this and why?”

Tiffi tried to remember what day it was and then she put two and two together.

“Aha!” Tiffi says. “It must be close to April Fool’s Day and someone is pranking all my friends. We have to get to the bottom of this!”

From out of nowhere they hear the sound of something being ripped open. The next sound that they hear is a large howling noise. Tiffi jumps out of her skin. She looks up and sees a monster popping his head into the cracked opening making the hole much larger. Another loud howling is heard.

“Let’s…….. let’s get out of here,” says Tiffi. “Barry I will help you with that cookie jar in a bit, but we need to leave her NOW!”

Let’s continue - Tiffi meets up with three monsters

Start at the beginning – Who are these monsters?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?