🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi and Jenny catch up

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
edited March 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

As Tiffi walks back into the living room her phone rings. It’s Jenny face timing her.

“Hi Jenny, what’s up?” asks Tiffi. “How are you surviving with the Pandemic in the Cotton Kingdom?”

Jenny tells her friend that she is so done with being stuck indoors, so she has decided to take up running around the block just to keep her sanity. 

“Tiffi, it doesn’t seem like it’s ever going to end!” exclaims Jenny. “Every time I turn on the news it’s always this country is now in the fourth wave or that country has to go back into lockdown. I can’t take it anymore just sitting around eating and watching TV. What have you been up to Tiffi?”

Tiffi tells her about an advertisement that she just saw on TV that seems to address the pandemic and the importance of moving around like going outdoors and the importance of eating well. 

“Do you want to get together for Easter?” asks Tiffi. “It’s been quite a while since we last saw each other because of this virus.”

Jenny says that she will keep in touch with her but now she’s heading outside to do some running.

Tiffi turns on her laptop to see what’s going on in the community today.

“Hey what’s this ad?” Tiffi asks herself. “Wow they are really trying to push exercise. I wonder if this is what Jenny saw that encouraged her to start running.”

Not much going on in the community so TV decides to go outside to get some fresh air.

Let’s continue - Tiffi bumps into Yeti

Start at the beginning – Tiffi goes on a health kick

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?