🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

100 days then back to 1?

Options
englishpaul
englishpaul Posts: 1 Newbie

I've logged in every day for 100 days and there following day it went back to day 1?

What gives, I'm disappointed to see my record wiped out.

I was actually still logged in and playing when it passed midnight and the counter reset 😭

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,999 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

This could very well be possible. Because I don't always have the time to play and I don't know. But even in the other games, the reward calendar is reset after a certain period of time. To explain it to you better, I'll give you the game moderators.

Good luck

@Miss_Dani @gr33n3y3z

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

👋 廾ⅰ @englishpaul, welcome to the Community!

🔸 Let's see if I can give you some info on this. ⬇️

1. First we need to make sure that the issue you are referring to is actually in Candy Crush Friends Saga (losing the Daily Streak has happened in Candy Crush Soda Saga a little more often).
    2. Your Daily Streak might be lost due to a weak internet connection or due to server issues.
    3. Updating your game app might sometimes completely erases the data related to your daily streak.
    4. If you do not log in from midnight to midnight in your local time zone, your counter will restart.

💡 I wouldn't worry to much about this because, if you are playing Friends, the high streak doesn't really matter that much. Every 3rd & 6th days you'll receive the pink gift box, on the 7th day you'll get the purple box & on the other 4 days you'll get the small gift box.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?