🍭 Unique & Shared 🍭

Options
13»

Comments

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Miss_Dani

Interesting discussion. I love that you race cars. So a little about me... hmmm? 🤔

I grew up in the south (southeastern USA). North Carolina was where I was born and raised on a tobacco farm. I didn’t like working in it but it was good money for my family at the time. I met my husband when I was 18 years old and he was 21 years old. We’ve been married for 30 years and have one son, Patrick who is 25 years old. I do some work from home and my husband works for a remodeling company and as many of you know I have 6 cats and take care of a colony of stray cats in my neighborhood. I found this site because I needed to know where BGH went and I wanted it back and I stayed. I live in Florida now and enjoy the beautiful days here. 💕🤗

Thanks for the tag also @Miss_Dani 💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

@DieOmimi you say @hechicerilla loves teddy bears, I do too in fact anything cute and cuddly whether it’s real or a toy. @bearwithme also loves bears 😀 there are a lot of cat lovers on here too @teresawallace44 that is amazing that you care for the strays too 😊

• crisaniya
    crisaniya Posts: 113 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Miss_Dani and thanks for the the tag @Diamond Lim

Bout me, first of all I'm here since a month ago, but I'm playing all the candy crush series since a year ago and for me those games are awesome, even in the beginning I was not friend of the game, hope you will be friends, sometimes I have no time because I'm a homeschooler mom, have two kids and bouth play candy crush saga. God bless you all, big hug for everyone 😊🤗

ps: I love 🐱 cats 😻

• Cats4Caz
    Cats4Caz Posts: 970 Level 5
    Options

How lovely reading about everyone. I love getting to know you all and learning your passions in life. My passion is black cats, I just love them. From small domestic to my favourite the large black jaguar. Pretty funny that I love predators as I have been a vegetarian for 30 years 😂🤣. Love all animals ❤️🐾.

My life is work, family (Hubby, 2 daughters, 2 grandchildren, 1 dog) and candy crushing! I love to come to the community when I get the time. Such a friendly warm fun place to be ❤️

• Nwosu
    Nwosu Posts: 11,112 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the tag @Miss_Dani

It's nice to get to know about you all! Here are some things about me...

I'm from eastern Nigeria and I live there with my family. I'm a high school teacher.

I discovered this community about 3 months ago when my candy crush saga events disappeared and I was looking for a solution to that. Since then, I've used my free time to participate in contests and discussions. I love the community and it's awesome members.

I like playing soccer, swimming and I like dogs, though I never had one cause my mom hates having them around.

I hate reading prose (novels and stories). I often fall asleep whenever am reading stories 🤣

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2021
    Options

I love the discussion @Miss_Dani and it’s very interesting to find out things about the players and members here in the community.

I don’t think it’s too much of a surprise that I love bears and have well over 1000 of them. I still like to add to my collection but try to look for smaller bears now. My Christmas tree only has ornaments that somehow are bear related including a bear tree skirt and tree topper. 😁

Something some people know but others may not is that I am a retired Commander in the US Navy and lived all over the world (in fact both my daughters were born in Italy). So it’s part of the reason I love connecting with all the community members from around the world. I still love to travel and since one of my daughter’s lives in London, it gives me an excuse to travel there. 😁

We have a wonderful community filled with fascinating people. Thanks for sharing everyone. So cool you race cars @Miss_Dani and I think there are a lot of cat lovers out there including our CMs @Crazy Cat Lad with his three and @QueenMia with her kitty. 🥰

• gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options
  • fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2021
    Options

@Miss_Dani thanks for the tag

I'm now to much addicted at crushing, so I try less. Because it's to much.

I had a lot of hobbies, work and volunteer work when i was young, but the last years i sleep a lot, boring, I know, but than I don't have to feel.

And there was some life but with corona, everything is almost forbidden, it's to long

And you're all special open nice people.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?