🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not receiving lives / requests from my FB friends

Options
noa555
noa555 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi! for about a month now I've stopped receiving lives and even requests from my facebook friends to send them lives, even when they sit next to me and show me they're sending a request / a life. I've updated the app and even uninstalled and reinstalled it but it didn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance! :)

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,101 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I would like to ask you very warmly, before you uninstall your game, ask us first. Because with the new deinstallation problems can also arise. Because we are there to help. Each time you uninstall the booster and life can be lost as they are not saved. Just a well-intentioned tip from me.

In Fb there are always problems. Question: Do you also have a King account? You could sync them. There aren't as many problems in King as there are in FB. I'm on King.com.

Good Luck

@Miss_Dani

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

廾ⅰ @noa555, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ There is a known issue with Facebook connectivity (Avatar/Friend List). King is currently working with Facebook to fix this & will get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

• In the meantime, we recommend that you do not take any steps to resolve the problem yourself, such as logging out of your Facebook profile or reinstalling the game. 
    • This issue won’t affect the familiar gameplay or your normal level progression. However, it might mean that you might not see your Avatar and/or might be unable to see other Facebook-connected players.

Once the fix is in place, your Avatar will reappear & Facebook Friends List will return.

Thanks @Spinnifix! 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?