🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Not receiving lives

cat0218
cat0218 Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm having an issue with not receiving lives. I'm afraid to Uninstaller & reinstall as I don't want to have to start all over again. Please help

Best Answer

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Answer ✓

👋 廾ⅰ @cat0218, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ There is a known issue with Facebook connectivity (Avatar/Friend List). King is currently working with Facebook to fix this & will get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

• In the meantime, we recommend that you do not take any steps to resolve the problem yourself, such as logging out of your Facebook profile or reinstalling the game. 
    • This issue won’t affect the familiar gameplay or your normal level progression. However, it might mean that you might not see your Avatar and/or might be unable to see other Facebook-connected players.

Once the fix is in place, your Avatar will reappear & Facebook Friends List will return.

Cc. @Spinnifix

Answers

• cat0218

Why am I not receiving lives 😕

• ACDW
    ACDW Posts: 35 Level 2

Same problem here...😔

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Did you add friends? You can only do this on the PC. At King. Can you make a request and it has to be accepted and in Fb you can join a group. Yes, I know it too and asked this question. Unfortunately no answer received. Maybe it could be passed on again !!

@Miss_Dani @gr33n3y3z

• cat0218

I'm on level 4635 & my all of my friends have been able to send me lives up until a month or so ago. As I stated, I don't want to uninstall & reinstall again without having to start from the beginning again.

• [Deleted User]
    Answer ✓

👋 廾ⅰ @cat0218, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ There is a known issue with Facebook connectivity (Avatar/Friend List). King is currently working with Facebook to fix this & will get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

• In the meantime, we recommend that you do not take any steps to resolve the problem yourself, such as logging out of your Facebook profile or reinstalling the game. 
    • This issue won’t affect the familiar gameplay or your normal level progression. However, it might mean that you might not see your Avatar and/or might be unable to see other Facebook-connected players.

Once the fix is in place, your Avatar will reappear & Facebook Friends List will return.

Cc. @Spinnifix

• [Deleted User]

👋 廾ⅰ @cat0218 & @ACDW, welcome to the Community!

ℹ️ There is a known issue with Facebook connectivity (Avatar/Friend List). King is currently working with Facebook to fix this will get everything back to normal as soon as possible.

Once the fix is in place, your Avatar will reappear & Facebook Friends List will return.@Spinnifix

• pippyski
    pippyski Posts: 7 Level 2

I have the same problem. I play on my Kindle and I never get any lives sent, even though I can send requests for them when the option comes up to ask for lives.

I click on the ones that come up (not a long list 🤔) and I have never received any lives.

I have been able to send them to players who have asked, but I don't seem to get that many requests.

• kellygirl1
    kellygirl1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I'm having the same issue for months now. I have exhausted all my lives trying to pass hard levels.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@pippyski @kellygirl1 Hi and welcome,

The issue is still awaiting a fix , All we can do is be patient and hope this is resolved soon

Thank You

• Jomac777
    Jomac777 Posts: 3 Newbie

Read all comments regarding not receiving lives from friends and the last post is dated in May. This is December and I am having this issue. I updated game a day ago but this problem began B4 that and persists. Please help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?