🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Omg- Level 940 didn't register

Options
t_weezy13
t_weezy13 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited April 2021 in Support

I completed and beat level 940 and it took what lives I had left and it says I failed!! What do I do guys?

Best Answer

• tinytara1970
    tinytara1970 Posts: 247 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

@t_weezy13

WOW!!! Sorry, that stinks! Never heard of that happening, nor has it ever happened to me! I know this is a stupid question, but, are you sure you beat the level? Maybe it was just a glitch and if not, how many lives went missing? First, I would try closing the game out and restarting it. Did it readjust and move you to level 941? Are your lives restored? If nothing is working, start by talking to a CCF moderator. One of them I know of is @gr33n3y3z - maybe they can help you? And, of course, you can alway contact King directly. Open CCF game and on home page, click the button in left hand corner that looks like a gear. Then, hit the ? and it will take you to the Help Center. Scroll down to New Levels/Level help. Click it and there is a section called "I passed a level - why didn't it move me forward?" Read that, if it doesn't solve your issue, scroll to the bottom and there is a "Still need help? Contact Us" link you can click. It takes you to a form with your email already filled in. From there, you choose the topic of your problem and then describe to them, with as much detail as possible what happened. Submit it and they will get back to you almost immediately with an email confirming they received your note and are looking into it. I'm sure they can resolve this for you, they have always taken care of my issues in the past. In fact, I have found the King staff to be very helpful and great at solving customer problems. They say it may take 24hrs. to get a response, but, I have found they usually resolve it much quicker. Good luck, hope this helped you out a bit! Fingers crossed you get your lives back and find yourself at level 941 🤞🙏🤞🙏

Answers

• tinytara1970
    Answer ✓
    Options

@t_weezy13

WOW!!! Sorry, that stinks! Never heard of that happening, nor has it ever happened to me! I know this is a stupid question, but, are you sure you beat the level? Maybe it was just a glitch and if not, how many lives went missing? First, I would try closing the game out and restarting it. Did it readjust and move you to level 941? Are your lives restored? If nothing is working, start by talking to a CCF moderator. One of them I know of is @gr33n3y3z - maybe they can help you? And, of course, you can alway contact King directly. Open CCF game and on home page, click the button in left hand corner that looks like a gear. Then, hit the ? and it will take you to the Help Center. Scroll down to New Levels/Level help. Click it and there is a section called "I passed a level - why didn't it move me forward?" Read that, if it doesn't solve your issue, scroll to the bottom and there is a "Still need help? Contact Us" link you can click. It takes you to a form with your email already filled in. From there, you choose the topic of your problem and then describe to them, with as much detail as possible what happened. Submit it and they will get back to you almost immediately with an email confirming they received your note and are looking into it. I'm sure they can resolve this for you, they have always taken care of my issues in the past. In fact, I have found the King staff to be very helpful and great at solving customer problems. They say it may take 24hrs. to get a response, but, I have found they usually resolve it much quicker. Good luck, hope this helped you out a bit! Fingers crossed you get your lives back and find yourself at level 941 🤞🙏🤞🙏

• t_weezy13
    t_weezy13 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

This was the only time it's ever happened to me. I was like noooo!!! Lol I finally passed it and moved on so no worries. Thank you for the help though! I'll definitely keep that for future reference. I lost 2 lives is all. I still love the game so no complaints just was a little curious as to why it happened. Thank you again! You were very helpful.

• tinytara1970
    Options

@t_weezy13

Oh great, so happy you got that resolved! You're very welcome, glad I could help, even though you really didn't need it, LOL!!! I LOVE CC Friends, definitely one of my faves. But, yeah, some of those levels can be a real PIA to conquer! At least, now they give you a lot more chances to earn free boosters. When I started playing, if you wanted a booster, you basically had to pay for it. So, ya know, I rarely had any boosters 🙃 Quick tip: Just discovered today, that if you really need or want to save something, here in the community, you can bookmark it. For instance, in this case, the bookmark is up in the right hand corner, next to the title of your discussion "Omg!" Just a thought as I found I actually did need to save a list earlier and that bookmark was quite handy, LOL!!! Hope to see you around, enjoy your day 🌈

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Very interesting this conversation 🤔

• tinytara1970
    edited April 2021
    Options

@hechicerilla

What can I say? We're both newbies. I thought she "lost" lives & was just trying to help her out. Never happened to me, but, gold bars mysteriously disappeared from my game one day in CC Jelly. I contacted King & they not only replaced my missing gold, they gave me an extra 5 for the hassle. And, once when I purchased Unlimited Lives for 24hrs. in Jelly's RC, it didn't go through & King support fixed it almost immediately! Being that they have a section called "I passed a level, why didn't it move me ahead?" in the help center, I figured it must happen to people once in a while. In my experience, King support has always been very helpful & efficient. She mentioned "saving it for future reference" & I assumed she meant how to contact King support. So, I told her about the bookmarks here in the community. Which, I coincidentally discovered today when saving the moderator{s} list for each game. I was really just trying to help a fellow newbie out!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?