Event's complaints

Iffu2
Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
edited April 2021 in Support

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Iffu2 Hi and welcome, You can not get all the events that are available so some you will not be part of like many of us. Say i not got included in jelly queen event this time.

As for the features disappearing in the middle. never experienced this myself but had a few reports it has happened, All you can do is make sure you keep your device and game up to date and log out and restart your device and log back in and do this regularly to keep your game running as smooth as possible

Answers

• Iffu2

Hi Friend's 👋

Dear friend community 😊

I have more complaints about the events and new costumes ...

Firstly I have been waiting since 1 and 1/2 year for playing all events.. but 😔

*Holiday calender 2019 it's was just disappeared in 2nd week but I'm still waiting whole year finally got the events playing (2020) happily but here also disappeared in 3rd week ending....(bubblegum troll angel 👼)

*Carnival misty 🦄

*valentine's Day events (nutcracker Prince of heart, nutcracker King of heart 💞)

*Tiffi The soccer ⚽

*Nutcracker the pilgrims

*Odus the eagle🦃

*Jelly queen spring costume🌸

Here is my scrapbook👇(49)

I know about these👇

But how much waiting.... For these events coming back❤️

Hi @Diamond Lim 👍

Community manager.....

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,478 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Thank you for your feedback! I will tagging @Miss_Dani and @gr33n3y3z check your discussion. 😊

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome

The events are always repeated. Always keep your game up to date and clear the cache.

@Miss_Dani

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Iffu2 Hi and welcome, You can not get all the events that are available so some you will not be part of like many of us. Say i not got included in jelly queen event this time.

As for the features disappearing in the middle. never experienced this myself but had a few reports it has happened, All you can do is make sure you keep your device and game up to date and log out and restart your device and log back in and do this regularly to keep your game running as smooth as possible

• Iffu2

Thanks @Freddy_

I know 😅 but why events not for all players...

(Getting smooth) that only the reason for this. I want to play all events and collect costume 😔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?