🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

The story of Mother Goose

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
edited May 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Bright and early one morning, Tiffi gets dressed and looks at her phone for text messages. No messages… Guess it’s going to be an easy day again today. She heard that the Candy Town Library got some new books in, so she is going to head on over there to see what they have. 

Just as Tiffi is about to open the Library’s front door her phone starts ringing. She closes the door to take the call.

“Oh hi Yeti, what’s up?” asks Tiffi. “Yes I posted the story about the Superhero convention. Have you not checked it out yet? Have you seen the message that @wykoon posted about National Superhero Day in the Player’s Corner. Have you read the story that Elsa created about going to a Superhero convention? That was a fun story! What are your plans for today? I am at the library now to see what new books they got in. I’ll check in with you later.”

Tiffi walks inside the library and heads over to the new books area.

As she starts walking down the first aisle of books, she hears someone reciting a nursery rhyme.

Mary, Mary, quite contrary

How does your garden grow?

With silver bells and cockleshells

And pretty maids all in a row.

She shrugs it off but then she hears another nursery rhyme.

Peter, Peter pumpkin eater,

Had a wife but couldn’t keep her.

He put her in a pumpkin shell

And there he kept her very well.

Peter, Peter pumpkin eater,

Had another and didn’t love her.

Peter learned to read and spell,

And then he loved her very well. 

Tiffi hears children laughing out loud so she must be near the children’s corner. She doesn’t hear anymore nursery rhymes, so she continues searching for a good storybook.  

Let’s continue - Who is that little old elf?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?