🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Yeti shows Tiffi the video

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited May 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Yeti is still reading some articles when Tiffi shows up and asks what he’s doing.

Yeti shows her the video that he was looking at earlier and she tells him that she’s never heard of that before. Maybe they need to find out from Lola_Pop what it’s all about. Sounds like a plan! 

“I’d love to spend more time with you, but I have to check out the Friends community to see if I can help the game moderators with their messages,” says Tiffi. “I will do some googling when I get home to learn more about this.” 

Yeti says that they all have to get together once it’s safe to be outdoors. Maybe even go to the park for a picnic. 

Hugs and kisses. 

Yeti goes back to his googling and comes across some videos that explains the causes why and how this happens. He clicks on this one video called The Northern Lights: a 3-minute explanation and starts watching it.

“That’s a bit too much scientific knowledge for me,” Yeti thinks to himself. “I will have to see if I can find some articles online that explains exactly what it is.”

Time for him to head on home. But before leaving he sees Lola_Pop talking to Jelly Queen so he stops to say hi. He tells her how much he loves her article and congratulates her on being named community manager of the month. He asks her what the Northern Lights is all about and why her and her family want to take a trip there. They chat for a bit and then he has to say goodbye.

Let’s continue - What are the Northern Lights?

Start at the beginning – Tiffi and her friends learn all about the Northern Lights

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?