🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Level 1280...can it be resolved?

Options
Heleja
Heleja Posts: 13 Level 2

Hello I am totally stuck at Level 1280 in Candy Crush friends..I looked up at youtube and did see the same level but with a recomended green helper the dog and more tries in the level..I have the giraffe recomended..and its impossible..also not to do with Tiffi thats an option...or the jellyfish...once I had 5 and when 2 more moves left I used up all my boosters but there was no cookie to bring down..I need 8 ...and it starts with 3...so its no way to resolve this...and I am about to give up the game because with the moves and availible helpers this isnt to do it.. I realy tried hard..but if the 3 cookies are down it takes 3 moves or more to have a new cookie apear and then to bring it down...and my total is only 24 moves and only one cookie comes up and the next only and not after 2 or more moves after this is down in the chocolate...no way to do it

I just wondered why the youtube show more moves and a good helper to play it...and my game not ..the same level

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,684 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Heleja Welcome to our sweet and helpful community. 

I can understand very well how you are doing. I have found that it is the same with me. 

I sometimes hang on to a level for days and I'm quite desperate. Whenever I look for videos on the net, there are either more moves or other helpers or the sweets fall just like the player does.

But I will not let myself be put off by this. I have noticed that usually a few days later (it can take a week) the level is to be solved without having to insert any items. Simple as if by magic. I am always amazed and wonder why it suddenly goes almost by itself. 

Please don't be discouraged, stay cool and at some point you'll find out: Well, go. 

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Heleja Hi and welcome again

Checked every video i could find for this level and all have been completed with the use of Dach as the friend. either the green Dach or collect blue Dach. not seen any other video of tis completed with another character, so strange if you have Dachs in your scrapbook that he cannot be used on this level.

Can you post a screenshot of the friends you receive for this level and will see if it is possible to complete with one of them

Thank you

• virtualem
    virtualem Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same problem. I can only choose Misty, Tiffi, or Odus on 1280 . It’s not possible to complete with any of these options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?