🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Game has been freezing up for at least 2 days

Options
Tallygirlie
Tallygirlie Posts: 9 Level 2

For at least the last 2 days, my game CC Friends has been freezing up. It's not just with 1 CC Friend, it's all of them as well as different games. The only thing i can find that's making this happen is the new flower challenge. When you hit the icon for that, it instantly freezes. The only way you can continue playing is get out of the game, close the game and then start all over. No telling how many points, rewards and other things I've lost due to this glitch. I've attached a pic with my member #. Thanks in advance for your help. I haven't seen a post where anyone else is experiencing this issue. Is it just mine that's doing this? Thanks Shiela

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,879 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tallygirlie Welcome to our sweet and helpful community. 

I had the same problem as you. I was able to solve it by doing an update. Please check your provider's store to see if there is an update, update your game and see if it fixes the error. It helped me. 

Please also check these troubleshooting steps: My game keeps freezing or crashing, what should I do? - King Community

I hope it helps you. Have a nice day. 

• Tallygirlie
    Tallygirlie Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Thanks for the help and advice. I did all those things and read the link you sent me before I posted here. Even tried clearing cache on a lot of my apps and rebooting my phone as well. It's still freezing up now it does it after every game i play. I have to shut the game down and restart it to pay the next lever every time. Thanks for your help. If you have anything for me to try, I'd appreciate it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?