🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Is this a dream?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,729 Sweet Legend
edited May 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Well, look at that! It seems that our love couple has landed in an area filled with candy. Wonder where this is or what it’s called.

Look! There is a frosting bear and look over there ….. it’s a bubble bear. Aren’t they in the Candy Crush Soda Saga game?  

“Where are we?” asks Rachel. “I have never seen so much candy before.” 

Rancid is so excited to have landed in this awesome place. He doesn’t know where to look first or what to eat. Wait …………. can they eat the candy?  

“Now I know why these children walked through the open door,” Rancid says. “It’s like a magical place! Let’s walk around to see what’s here. Pinch me Rachel? I feel like I’m dreaming.” 

Rachel agrees with him and they begin to walk down the yellow path.

They make a right down and Rancid’s mouth is wide open. There is a house that looks like a gingerbread house. He sees the color bomb lollipop and look they even have a blue soda bottle over there. 

As they continue their walk, up ahead they see air balloons flying. 

“Hey Rachel, do you remember the time that I took you on a balloon ride?” asks Rancid. “Let’s take a ride up in the air to see what we can do here. Otherwise we’ll be walking forever.” 

Rachel smiles at her husband. He knows her so well. She takes his hand and together they walk over to the air balloons. 

Let’s continue – Up, up and away! 

Start at the beginning – A trip to Candy Land

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?