๐Ÿ“ฆ Dachs chest ๐Ÿ’ž

Options
2ยป

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2021
    Options

I feel more and more, no matter what I do, you're against it. But you are the only one who always opposes me in everything. Either you vote or you don't, that's your decision. Who will know if you play it at all!! But thank God it goes to the majority.ย 

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,794 Level 3
    Options

@Spinnifix

Google translator is yelling at me now that it does not understand.

What is ab?

Who is Danlk?

And I donโ€™t resist, Iโ€™m trying to understand why you donโ€™t like the main difference between CCFS and other games.

I honestly try to understand.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

You didn't even notice this quote:

"I want to draw your attention to something. The games are compared with other games and ideas are then submitted. Sometimes it's okay, but you can't play all games equally. There should be differences." (c)

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

I have read and understood everything. We are both different. I don't feel like arguing with you anymore. I know that you are against everything about me, then that's the way it is. It's just enough for me now. If you don't get any more answers, you know why !! This is about an idea and I'm playing the game and it's not a discussion area !!

• ElenaVorona
    Options

I speak to you with reason and logic. You speak to me with emotions and tantrums.

I want to say it again: @Spinnifix I am not your enemy.

You made it up for yourself.

I'm looking for creative people in the community. I want to support them. And I thought you were a creative person. And so I tried to encourage you to promote your ideas.

But so far I only see words similar to - "I had a dream today and I decided to publish it to the whole world, and I don't care what happens next with this idea, let the studio decide, and all of you players just write me messages of praise, what another great idea I've written here. "

This is not creative. This is a kindergarten.

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Spinnifix

I am very sorry.

I forgot to ask.

Where did I get the quote I showed you? You know?

This is directly related to this topic of yours.

I think that you will not answer my question.

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 15,998 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,780 Level 5
    Options
  • morganrueschhoff
    morganrueschhoff Posts: 87 Level 2
    Options
  • rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,860 Level 5
    Options

@Spinnifix while I am happy to receive any gift, I agree bigger is better. Thanks for tag @Diamond Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?