jeanps Posts: 25,308 Level 5
    Options

Day 2

Team: The Kingdom Crushers @Anahita_2005 , @istuff

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,660 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2021
    Options

Okay, @nnarkis, Thank you for the clarification. I apparently misunderstood the instructions, so I had edited my Day 2 entry. However, since then there has been another change in rules so I am returning to my original Day 2 entry for team Dachs Darlings: 3 levels below level 500:

Level 338 = 189 jam squares

Level 411 = 182 jam squares

Level 498 = 183 jam squares

TOTAL for Day 2: 189 + 190 + 190 = 554 jam squares

I am glad that all my scrolling was not wasted!

Teammates: @dananelle and @Cats4Caz

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4
    Options

@itstrish33,@ hechicerilla,Did you see that the second stage of the CCFS games has already started? Now we have to play the jelly levels. The rules are on page 1 .

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Team Flaring Friends

@headoperations @ipete

Day 2- (148 + 153 = 301)

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hi @MountainMom,

I am a little confused by your entry for Day 2. I thought only those players below level 500 could post three screenshots per day and if I’m not mistaken, you are at a much higher level than that.

Perhaps @Lola_Pop could clarify how the multiple screenshots works and who is qualified to post them?

If you are below level 500, please accept my apologies. I just wanted to be sure we all understand the rules the same way.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Nix66 - remember the contest started yesterday morning CET and we actually had more than a day to post our first entry since the first day went from yesterday CET to 5PM CET today (and it's after 7 PM CET now). Please see @DieOmimi's countdown post above. 😊

Also - I have the same question @nnarkis - I think there is still some confusion about how many posts you can make a day:

As stated on page one (I feel like origins7Dale):

Number of screenshots:

• If you're on levels 1-500: you can post up to 3 levels a day
    • If you're on levels 501-1000: you can post up to 2 levels a day
    • If you're over level 1001: you can post 1 level a day

This means if you are only at level 500 or below in the game - you can post 3 screenshots a day since you are limited to how many jam levels and their number of squares that you have access to. Same reason for players who are no higher than level 1000 in the game - because they too do not have access to as many potential jam levels as players that are higher than level 1000 in the game.

This doesn't mean you can't post screenshots from lower levels, only that if you are higher than level 1000 in the game - you only have one post a day.

Dear @Lola_Pop can you please confirm this so there hopefully won't be any more confusion by anyone.😊🐨💕

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    edited June 2021
    Options

Hi @nnarkis and @MountainMom

I have been advised that I can post three entries per day, as I have not yet reached level 500 in the game - and that's what the conditions say.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?