🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Galaxy yeti

Options
spring_queen_18
spring_queen_18 Posts: 127 Level 2

can I only get galaxy Yeti from the galaxy Store on certain samsung devices? because I've learned that this gift is no longer available, and I'm trying to make a collection of characters, and it's sad, and I don't want to play games with such shortcomings, can you help me?

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@spring_queen_18 Hi Again

You will not get a certainty from here the community can only try to help and advise and we have no input into how the game studio decide which events or characters/costumes appear in the game. i have not had a costume in my game now for a few months

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hmmm why collect characters when you don’t like the game? 🤷‍♂️ I don’t get it.

• Freddy_
    Options

@spring_queen_18

Hi and welcome,

Unfortunately galaxy yeti is no longer available to collect from the galaxy store and unless they decide to bring him out in an event then it will not be possible to get him. I am an iPhone user and never been able to get that one to my dismay, but you never know what character costumes they may bring out in the future

Thank you

• spring_queen_18
    spring_queen_18 Posts: 127 Level 2
    Options

hello first and thanks for your comments. I am a galaxy user and saw this character on the CCFS Facebook official page.There was an option in the form of" if you don't have a galaxy store, you can access it from the link". You can see from old posts, so anyone could get the character. I guess I hope I'm not wrong. I still found a way to download this game from the Galaxy Store. you can download this from Samsung's game storage app called "game launcher" in the Information section about the app available there

@ipete and @Freddy_ thanks for your comments😉i just want a certainy that the event will come👍

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@spring_queen_18 Hi Again

You will not get a certainty from here the community can only try to help and advise and we have no input into how the game studio decide which events or characters/costumes appear in the game. i have not had a costume in my game now for a few months

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?