🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Vacation stories are here 🏝️

Comments

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

@DGenevieve I think this “double-play” for that Level 1 was a system error, but my partner also had to play Level 1 twice this morning even though she won both times (we are both using IPad s). In the end, we only got the 30-minutes of booster (not 30+30 minutes!), but the credit towards lollipop hammers might have been cumulative—I did not check.

I expect the Levels 2-21 will often be more difficult than Level 1, but the fact that they should give you another “3 tries” on the next day makes it possible to try the brand-new level on the next day, and then if you win and get the 30-minute boosters, go back and play the “old” level that you failed at the previous day. I don’t mean this to sound complicated, but I like having a strategy to deal with the days of Sunny Tales that will be too difficult to win on the first 3 tries. Hope you have some fun with it!

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 459 Level 3

From my exp every 7th level each week is the easiest, because you only have one day to challenge it.

One advice: If it's not the last day of the week, save hammers for the last attempt.

• AkumaXX

Day 2, 1 attempt and still stuck in 2478.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    edited July 2021

Hello Friends!

Thanks a lot for sharing your feedback about the event. You can learn more about it HERE

(you can share your thoughts there as well, and I will share both threads with the Studio!)

• Uncle_Bob

Day 2 of Sunny Tales, attempt 1 was completed with 6 moves to spare (I had no boosters at that point and used no lollipop hammers):

So far the Sunny Tales levels have not been too difficult. But I agree with @AkumaXX that if we do encounter difficult levels, one strategy is to wait for the end of the week when the 7th level should be a bit easier to complete: my strategy would be to play that level first, using lollipop hammers if necessary to win it, and then using the 30-minute Friendly “Fish”,”Charge”, or “Coloring Candy” boosters, go back and complete the earlier Sunny Tales levels in the week. The danger in using this strategy is that you have only 3 attempts at each level, so it you have bad luck on all 3 attempts you may end up failing that level. Alternatively, you could keep trying a “failed” 3 times on each successive day, and it you get really close to winning, watch the ad video for the +4 moves if you have that option, and then use 1 or 2 lollipop hammers if that will complete that level.

@AkumaXX , would you like to show a screen shot of the playing field at Level 2478, and maybe describe what keeps preventing you from winning that level?

• AkumaXX

@Uncle_Bob

There is no need because I will use hammers (and sometimes the +4 ad moves) at critical moments, or, using that booster can save the level.

• AkumaXX

Day 3, 1 attempt. Would be harder with starting boosters.

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5

Day 3: a coloring candy next to a bomb, only 1 move needed 😁

• Uncle_Bob

@DGenevieve Coloring Candy + Color Bomb surely would do it! The few times I’ve managed that, it seemed to do 3-5 levels of destruction across the entire playing grid.

Ok, I recall from this morning that there were Coloring Candies at the top and bottom, but how did you make the Color Bomb? Or did using the first Coloring Candy create the Color Bomb, and then you dropped it down to the second Coloring Candy? Curious how you DID that as I can no longer go back and replay Level 3 and try out some new tactics like I think you did! Cheers!

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5

@Uncle_Bob

It was just a lucky, random chance. I got that color bomb (I forgot either coloring candy or bomb as it happened so fast😄) after watching an ad at the beginning, before playing that level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?