🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Vacation stories are here 🏝️

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,680 Friends Moderator

Thanks @David5023 for the information. I'm looking forward to a new costume for Tiffi. Yes, this event is present in my game. 😅

I started playing this game last fall and it still excites me. 🤩

After I got a lot of characters and costumes at the beginning, I was a bit sad when at some point there was nothing left in the regular game and I always had to wait for such events. 😯

I hope that the 10 levels for the costume are not too heavy. 🤨

• David5023
    David5023 Posts: 311 Level 3

Hello my friend @DieOmimi , there are not 10 levels, it is a daily level, there are a total of 21 levels

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,680 Friends Moderator

Ok @David5023 then I mapped it wrong. It will then be similar to the spring story where a level could be played daily for over 3 weeks. 🤔

Thank you for the clarification. 🤗

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited July 2021

I had that one of Otis before, my games all dissapeared last year for those who remember my despair and when I was able to recover some of my Games and few back to their correct levels without the booster's and gold bar's Candy Crush Friends Saga was one that I couldn't retrieve, and neither the Support staff or Team seem to be able to help me either and I lost all 26 characters...and as of now I have 17 of which I have no character badges collecting for, hmmm count me out as well for I agree with @DGenevieve for different reason tho.

• AkumaXX
    AkumaXX Posts: 459 Level 3

This skin is already at my side, but a true master will complete the event.

Day 1, 1 try.

• David5023
    edited July 2021

And the day has arrived, the vacation stories are here 🤩🏝️

• David5023
  • BubbleGumSoda
    BubbleGumSoda Posts: 4,890 Level 5

I got first level done

And here's a picture of tiffi in front of my screen

• Uncle_Bob
    Uncle_Bob Posts: 162 Level 3

I also started the Sunny Tales event today, but right from the beginning I disagreed with the “recommended moves” algorithm:

However, I actually had to play this Level 1 two times even though I won the first time. That was not a problem because with the 30-minute booster from the first completion, I was able to complete it the second time with 6 moves to spare, which was kind of fun.

So far, think the extra rewards for this special event are worth the effort, and the Pink Licorice Links that I unlaced on each try at this Level 1 DID count toward my Daily Quest of “Destroy 40 Pink Licorice Links”.

(From my viewpoint as a Dachs Delivery Service team leader, these special event levels are particularly valuable because they do NOT count as “new levels” for the 6 DDS Team Tasks. Therefore,I feel completely free to play them to win without worrying about “using up” new CCFS levels that I could otherwise use to benefit my fellow team members!)

• DGenevieve
    DGenevieve Posts: 1,749 Level 5

@Uncle_Bob

“However, I actually had to play this Level 1 two times even though I won the first time.”

That’s interesting that you’re able to replay a won level in this type of event. Once I passed that level (or Day 1), I was never able to click on it again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?