๐Ÿค Thanks for being a Friend!

Comments

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Thanks Dani @DaniTheOG โฃ๏ธ

• LoveDachs

@MollyS

Thank you so much Molly! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ This has been a good week for pleasant surprises. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Uooohhh !!

This is a great celebration !! Congratulations my dearest friend @LoveDachs , nobody deserved it as much as you, you are the definition of Friends ๐Ÿค—

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,594 Pro Player 👑

CONGRATULATIONS to my dear sweet friend @LoveDachs you are Rocking it my dear sweet friend lately....rolling...this is perfect for a wonderful person like you as you truly make this Community kind and most definitely friendly as you represent the best part of the goodness the brings everyone together here in the Community....CONGRATULATIONS you really deserve this and a whole lot more my friend ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Žโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,759 Friends Moderator

Congratulations @LoveDachs. It is obvious you are a true friend and asset to this community!

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Congratz @LoveDachs! I'm a little late, but well deserved๐Ÿ˜€!

• LoveDachs

Thank you my dear friends. I appreciate the nominations and your sweet Congratulations and no need to worry about being late. ๐Ÿค— Thank you so much for your kind words everyone. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@hechicerilla

@me6412

@BubbleGumSoda

@MountainMom

@Lemurtek

• LoveDachs
    edited November 2021

Hi everyone, now that November is here, it's time again to think about whom we would like to see receive the ๐Ÿญ"Friend of the Month"๐Ÿญ award.

As always we are looking for that special member that embraces the heart and soul of the Community. Someone who spreads their kindness and humor throughout the Friends Community along with being helpful and of course.... friendly! ๐Ÿค— So don't be shy ๐Ÿ˜‰ comment here with the name of that special member that you would like to nominate for November's "Friend of the Month".

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ

I would like to be the first to nominate and my nomination goes to.... drumroll please......๐Ÿฅ.@gr33n3y3z ............

I'm sure lots of us would have nominated her before but couldn't due to her being a moderator. Now that she is back in the gen pop, we have our chance to show her how much we appreciate her. I am nominating her because she embodies all of the qualities that makes the Friends Community great and she will be missed as a moderator. She was hardworking and fun at the same time and always came up with a fun contest. Moderator or general member she has always been helpful and kind and a fun gal to be around. ๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿค— ๐ŸŽ‰ So let's get this party started. ๐ŸŽ‰

Past winners are: @DaniTheOG, @rebelchild, @Nat09 and me! ๐Ÿคฃ

Tagging some Friends players' and as Dani puts it...Friends of Friends. ๐Ÿ˜ Please note: I have permission from the creator of this list to use it. โฃ๏ธ

Also asking @Diamond Lim ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’™ to do her magic. ๐Ÿ˜‰ #TaggingQueen

FriendsInc teammates ---> @headoperations, @Nix66, @me6412, @Nat09, @teresawallace44, @gr33n3y3z, @MountainMom, @Kate3A, @nnarkis, @CassD, @DieOmimi, @rebelchild, @dananelle, @siti_payung, @DGenevieve, @Cats4Caz, @Elsa & @Racoon7.

Other friends who are friends of Friends ---> @aijaziqbal, @Anahita_2005, @Andres-2, @bearwithme, @bekicrusher, @Boybinary, @BQN537, @BubbleGumSoda, @candycrushinit, @carmenechevarria, @Crimson_Dawn, @David5023, @daniel47, @debrichmond, @Diamond Lim, @ElenaVorona, @Freddy_ , @Glenn1972, @GlenysB, @GranBarb, @headoperations, @istuff, @jeanps, @jellyjean, @johamilton, @kiara_wael, @laley, @lemcbl, @little_kay, @LoveDachs, @MollyS, @mysticalmysty, @Nck, @Niki_bg, @NikolaosProdromidis, @paul5473, @pearl_chetna, @Pitty_Kitty, @PrettyBubbles, @rajdeeptb, @RegalRenz, @santo_chris97, @Scooterpie, @Sharon_Loose, @simplyP, @Sofia1992, @Spieler_8675309, @S_u_n_s_h_i_n_e, @tininha1975, @Tzvi_Marcu, @wafercookieflippers, @Werner_Cichy & @Yosca.

*** Friends Mods & CM ---> @Lola_Pop, @gr33n3y3z & @DieOmimi

• DaniTheOG
    DaniTheOG Posts: 2,324 Level 5
    edited November 2021

@LoveDachs

Girl, talk about dropping the proverbial mic! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I couldn't have put it better myself

-and I'm driving doing voice to text ๐Ÿ˜-

so I'm just going to ride your coattail here and quote every single word you used to describe one of my fav people in the Community and use this opportunity to also nominate @gr33n3y3z for November's Friend of the month.

And yeah, let's get this party started peeps! ๐Ÿญ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?