🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Elsa and Jelly Queen want to learn more about mac and cheese

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
edited July 2021 in Candy Friends Stories

Elsa has to find out what this is all about. The cup asks Elsa to please carry her because she can’t walk.

“Let’s go out the back door,” says the cup.

Elsa and Jelly Queen head towards the back door. As soon as they take a step outside Elsa realizes that something doesn’t look right.

“Where are we?” Elsa asks. “Is this some kind of magical place? I’ve been on adventures before but never landed in a wheat field.”

The cup begins to explain things but she can’t make herself speak loud enough for Elsa and Jelly Queen to hear. Just up ahead is a wedge of cheese and a pasta arguing. This has got to be the strangest place Elsa has ever seen. From out of nowhere comes this elbow pasta with boxing gloves on. He appears to be offering help to his fellow pasta friend. OMG!

The cup taps Elsa on the shoulder and tells her that sometimes cheese and pasta just don’t get along. 

“I just don’t get it,” says the cup. “We create mac and cheese recipes and they are delicious. Everyone loves to eat them so I don’t know why those two just can’t get along. Let’s move on!”

A little while later they arrive at the front door of the mac and cheese factory. Much to Elsa’s surprise there is another wedge of cheese welcoming everyone. Since when has food become animated? 

“Welcome to our mac and cheese factory,” says the wedge of cheese. “Please move along inside and we will get you a guide to give you a tour of our factory.”

Let’s continue - History of mac and cheese

Start at the beginning – Elsa and Jelly Queen take a factory tour

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?