🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

How to beat Olivia’s Enclave

Options
CandyCrusher12
CandyCrusher12 Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi, this isnt much of a question but I am having such a hard time getting through the levels of Wild West Splash. Seeing others completing it is really lowering my self esteem. I am currently on level 5 in the event and I cannot pass it. I feel like this level does not have enough moves and has way too many blockers. It would be very disheartening to know that I would not be able to obtain a limited time character because of one difficult level :/

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2021
    Options

@CandyCrusher12 Hi and welcome,

I find with all the costume features they are extremely difficult on about 3 or 4 of the 10 levels but i always try to do these without boosters and normally find you can pass them but some will take many attempts, just do not give up and if you do get down to needed 1 or 2 boosters do not be afraid to use them if you have them available.

Also check youtube to see if there are an videos available to get some hints and tips on the level

• Grumpy_Old_Man
    Grumpy_Old_Man Posts: 582 Level 4
    Options

I am in the same boat. I only have one hammer and from what others have posted, level six is even harder! So I want to save it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?