🔥 Hot right Now! 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
👯‍♀️Find your Team HERE!

Tiffi learns all about birth order

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend

One day as Tiffi is checking out things in the community she overhears some people talking about being first born, middle child and only child. 

“Well I’m a first born and research is saying that the first borns tend to be bossy,” says the first. “It also says that they can be perfectionists and worriers and I do have those traits.”

“I’m the middle child and I read that we struggle to establish a clear role of who we are,” says the second. “It also says that we can be competitive. But my parents don’t understand I am this way because I had to find a way to get my parents’ attention. My older sister is the first born and they seem to idolize her.”

“I’m the baby of my family and articles say that we are spoiled,” says the third. “It’s great being the youngest because we are given fewer responsibilities so we have the opportunity to have more times to do fun things. Because of being the baby I notice that I wasn’t given the chance to be independent like my oldest sibling.”

“I’m an only child and since I was always with adults I think I grew up faster than all of you,” says the fourth. “Studies say that the only child is pampered and spoiled and to a degree I am.  These studies also say that the only child enjoys being the center of attention and as much as I hate to admit it, that’s true.”

“I am the fourth born child in my family,” says the fifth. “Research says that we can deal with people and that’s probably because of my sibling’s different personalities. Getting along with all my siblings was not easy but I do have to admit that it did prepare me to deal with all different personalities.”

Tiffi wonders if this birth order theory would apply to her and her sister Kimmy. She has to do some googling when she gets home.

Let’s continue - The born identity

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?