BQN537 Posts: 25,080 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Voted ๐Ÿ—ณ

I hardly ever use tiffi anymore simply for that reason ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ‹

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

Nice idea ๐Ÿ‘@nguyenanhduy1591999

But just give us wrapped candy + fish ... so striped candy + fish won't be able to do anything more on board after the hazelnut blocker arrives.....

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,526 Level 5
    edited August 2021
    Options

Agree and voted! I also dont use Tiffi at all! The same with Red Rabbit!

I am on 1599 level, I have 2 wins with Red Rabbit and a few more with Tiffi, because in the beginning she was the only available character!

Of course she is useful in levels where fish needed, as the "fill the empty hearts" levels, but 3 fish do not make any sense! One fish + one special candy seems better to me!

If Studio does not like the idea to change the character's abilities, l have a "plan 2":

4 fish instead of 3 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

I and Google translator understood your idea in this way.

Tiffy's abilities are not exactly the same as Misty's. The difference is that Misty throws two candies into any cells on the level board. These two candies may be next to each other, or they may fall on cells that are very far from each other.

Tiffy will throw two candies, which will always fall together, into adjacent cells.

There is no character with such abilities now. And I also want such a character to appear.

But I don't want Tiffy to be that character.

Her three fish very often help to pass levels with "hearts", as well as levels in which there are cells that are located separately from the main field. The fishes are the easiest way to get to these cells, and not combinations of other candies.

@nguyenanhduy1591999

I will not vote for your idea, because I need Tiffy the way she is.

But if someone comes up with an idea in which someone proposes to Studio to create a new character that will have the abilities of "your" Tiffy, I will gladly vote for this idea.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,889 Level 5
    Options

I would love to see tiffy get a stronger make over

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@nguyenanhduy1591999 I voted for your idea to be brought into Candy Crush Friends Saga and for Tiffi to receive a better ability to provide help within our game when and if we choose her mainly because I very rarely choose her now because of her ability now, as for fish anyone can create their own it's as simple as 4 Candies combined in a square.....If King Games want's to bring Friends more forward and place in as a go to game then they need to do a lot of improvements as since Tiff is a main character as Yeti then her abilities need an update.

@ElenaVorona I see your comment and agree to a point but Tiffi has needed a upgrade for a while now and she is only good for certain levels, so if she was updated with better abilities and could help you achieve far more by having a fish with a color bomb or fish with a wrap candy, which these together could far more give you the same if not a better chance to reach those same hard to reach areas or corners plus give you more power by Tiffi's abilities would you not see that if Tiffi was improved this would perhaps help everyone my dear friend ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

These changes could be great and bring Friends a more interesting and fun game instead of wondering "well am I going to get off this level today " attitude that I believe a lot more people have than just me because you will see by how many answer to this tag compared to others. ๐Ÿ’ฏ Thank you for the tag @Diamond Lim also tagging my dear sweet friend @gr33n3y3z, and fellow Friends Moderator @DieOmimi, @Lola_Pop

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@me6412

I disagree with you.

You have probably seen levels in which there is a common field of play and, for example, 4 more detached cells that are outside the main field (for example, diagonally from each corner of the main field).

Three fish, which Tiffy gives me now, will fly into three different cells (they will also hit these free-standing cells, maybe three cells at once). It will be THREE hits.

If Tiffy (in the new version of her abilities) gives me, for example, "fish + candy in a wrapper", then this fish can only hit ONE of these four cells.

I do not have benefit from this.

I prefer three fish.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @nguyenanhduy1591999. I've noticed that Tiffi seems to be less and less effective as you make progress in the game and I definitely think that she needs a boost.

• tokasa13
    tokasa13 Posts: 252 Level 3
    Options

Tiffi has to be upgraded!

She is very weak now!

I don't select her!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?