πŸ”₯ Hot right Now! 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000
πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈFind your Team HERE!

What shall I download the next new game from Kings??

Options
1235Β»

Comments

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    Options
    The games which I didn't include in the poll

I just realised I have not given my recommendations πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I've personally tried Pyramid Solitaire Saga and fell in love with it though I'm not a huge fan of card games but I love the challenges and matching those cards. Also, I love the Egyptian theme hehe. I've stopped playing because my phone can't support the game and you have more features if you play this game via mobile.

If you love word games, you can give Alpha Betty Saga a try too. I haven't give it a try but may do so if I want to brush up my vocabulary hehe.

If you love witches and other spell binding features, go for Bubble Witch Saga 3. Initially I find it difficult to hover my mouse over those bubbles but after playing it for quite some time, I've gotten use to it and now playing it occasionally.

Lastly, you may try Jelly Saga, which mostly spread the jelly, release the pufflers (my least fave cos it tends to move around when you match nearby candies, beat the bosses (cool feature that other games don't have).

You may want to try them out in Facebook before you decide installing the game in your mobile phone. But remember, boosters are stored in the device not game server. So if you have built a large amount of boosters in your PC, it can only be used in PC.

The only game I'm playing via mobile is Candy Crush Saga πŸ˜… and currently I'm stuck at level 9498...

• tashanight3
    tashanight3 Posts: 638 Level 3
    Options

@JessicaBilly @greddycandy @Nikolaos_Prodromidis thank you so much dears for voting and sharing ur ideas🌟🌟🌟🌟

@wykoon Aww that's so kind of you dear and thanks to you too for taking so damn much time to type that and explain it to me ~~~~~~ =) And yeah I think i will probably first play on FB and download the games. Thank you so much for that golden idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺 Flowers for you

• lakiere
    lakiere Posts: 942 Level 3
    Options

Hi everyone β˜ΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—, I usually playing CCS but other also interesting. Thanks Have a delicious day

• WendyG78
    WendyG78 Posts: 244 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Voted!

Tough decision. .I'd probably pick alphabetty...a lil more exercise for my brain πŸ€ͺ 🀣😁 😊

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@tashanight3

I like Candy Crush, Soda, Jelly but also Friends, is nice to play and you learn the characters of the King family.

Harm Heroes is also nice And BW3S, but I'm not good at it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?